WANTED: Serpens and Subcalva(grape scented)

peanut01(7VA)August 25, 2012

Hey everyone. I have been away for awhile and am hoping to get in a trade this year before summer is over. I was wondering if anyone had an extra serpens available to trade. I was hoping for an established plant if possible, but beggars can't be choosers. Also I was wondering what subcalva has the grape fragrance. I was also looking for a cutting or two of that one. I have over 50 varieties of hoyas available for trade, so if their are any takers email me with your wanted hoyas and I can see what I have to offer. I can definitely be very generous and will provide plenty more varieties and cuttings than I am asking for(trust me:) If no one is able to trade I would be happy to purchase the two that I am looking for. So if anyone knows where I can find these two please let me know. I've already checked ebay, srq, and gardinos. I was unsure of the subcalvas that were being offered on SRQ since she used to has a different variety posted that was advertised to have a grape like scent. Anyway I miss everyone and have been lurching for a while even though I've not been posting. Thanks in advance, David

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathybennie(5 Colorado Springs)

I have a small rooted Serpens to spare; also rooted some cuttings of Hoya subcalva this summer from IML#0229, altho I don't know much about the scent, but could spare one, since they have all rooted well (any IML preference??). I am looking for Hoya dennisii, Hoya caudata, Hoya cystiantha, Hoya lambii, Hoya siariae; what else might you be looking for? I am in Colorado Springs - let's talk some more about what you would like to get/trade?? thx, Kathy Estes
email: kathybenniejerry@yahoo.com

Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 10:29PM
peanut01(7VA)

Kathy:

I have lobbii available for trade, but none of the others. I will email you my list when I get home. I probably have at least 30 types that I can cut now.

-David

Bookmark   August 29, 2012 at 9:14AM
kathybennie(5 Colorado Springs)

Email me when you have time - busy too.
there are many I'd like to get, the wish list is longer than I have room for. Thx, Kathy in Colorado
email = kathybenniejerry@yahoo.com

Bookmark   September 2, 2012 at 10:14PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Shepherdii and/or Chelsea
Update: Got Shepherdii, so now am looking for Chelsea...
mare2
HAVE: Hoya australis ssp. australis
Mine has gotten so large, I really have to give it...
denise_gw
HAVE: All kinds of succulents for hoyas
I just updated my trade list so please check it and...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
WANTED: Hoya carnosa
Is there anyone who would like a sell a very, very...
ponytail_grower
WANTED: Wanted: H. linearis and polyneura cuttings
Hi, I'm looking for a cheap cutting of H. linearis...
brsucculents
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™