HAVE: Strongylodon macrobotrys--Green Jade Vine

bihai(zone 9)August 21, 2006

I have a very large, rooted specimen of the Green Jade Vine to trade. This plant measures somewhere between 10-20 ft with multiple leads and is rooted in a 6" container. The container MUST accompany the plant. Because of this, it limits the states I can mail to.

I can NOT mail this plant to:

CA, TX, LA, AZ, HI, or Puerto Rico.

This is a rare and expensive tropical liana. You would pay $30 for a tiny 4" pot maybe a foot or two long from an online mail order place, providing you can find this plant in stock. It is very hard to propagate.

I am looking for a trade of multiple hoyas for this vine. I have been looking specificaly for these hoyas, but would consider anything anyone offers.

Hoya Imperialis

Hoya Big Mac JJ

Hoya macillivrayi Pandus Creek

" " " Perfecta

Hoya cv Optimistic

Hoya cv Ruthie

Thank you for your consideration, here is a photo of the plant for trade:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pirate_girl(Zone7 NYC)

Please clarify -- is this a Hoya or not?

Bookmark   September 28, 2006 at 1:10AM
bihai(zone 9)

No, it isn't a hoya. Its an extremely rare tropical liana that has turquoise flowers. The color of the flowers is unique in the plant world. The vine is native to the Phillipines and is also called Emerald Creeper. People who like Hoyas and other vines usually would kill for this plant. Its very hard to locate and expensive.

The vine I had for trade has been traded. Its possible I might have more in the future.

Bookmark   September 28, 2006 at 7:09AM
nature_farmer(z5b IL.)

Please look at my trade page and I have started lots of tropicals from seed,maybe when another is ready I'll have something cool you'd like to trade for..I would kill for one..well maybe not but I have been looking at it in logee's.I think i need one,even if I have to buy it..heehee

Bookmark   February 12, 2007 at 12:11PM
bihai(zone 9)

Hi nature farmer,
I am rooting a few more, and I did take a look at your trade page. I didn't see anything there that caught my eye. If you'd like to look at MY trade page, you can see what I might be interested in. One thing I am VERY interested in is Hoya imbricada. ANother is shingle plants (like Rhaphidophoras). ANother is tassel ferns (Lycopodium species).
I'm sorry, but I can't sell you a Jade Vine. I gave up my nursery license and I don't sell plants anymore.

Bookmark   February 12, 2007 at 5:35PM
suetran1(7NC)

I'm new here, looking for Strongylodon macrobotrys-green jade vine plant, will trade with my orchids.

Bookmark   May 11, 2008 at 3:12PM
More Discussions
wanted: have: misc. rooted
A while back, I rooted the Hoyas below. Most are on...
greedygh0st
HAVE: i have a few cuttings for newbies
i have lacunosa snow caps and ruby sue, also have a...
amber_m
HAVE: All kinds of succulents for hoyas
I just updated my trade list so please check it and...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
HAVE: Christmas Cactus for Hoyas
I have 14 or 15 different Christmas cactus I would...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
have: brevialata, wayetii, ds-70, dischidia ruscifolia
I have the following cuttings for trade in the US (zip...
greentoe357
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™