WANTED: A few offerings...

denise_gwAugust 5, 2010

I have a very LARGE reverse vareiaged kerrii with a peduncle that has bloomed twice this summer.

A couple of Hoya rubras - these are not the variegated ones sometimes referred to as rubra. Here's what it looks like...

And I have a few potfulls of polyneura (the Fishtail Hoya). All of these are well established plants, not cuttings or rooting cuttings. I'm happy to get cuttings for these - e-mail me with what you have and want.

Denise in Omaha

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sherrih(8La)

Hi your hoya is beautiful.I have one myself.I live in southeast Louisiana and I have only known I other person besides myself to have one. I would love to have just a cutting on one of your Fishtail hoya's. The only thing I have to offer in return is mother-n-laws tounge, a peace lily,or several different kinds of seeds. I recently moved and am having to start my gardening all over again.The seeds I have are 15 Coccineus Alba-Red Texas Star,30 each yellow,purple/blue,pink,and fushia butterfly bush..cypress vine red 20 seeds..30 dusty miller..15 mixed coleus..100 california poppy white..100 red yarrow..15 asclepias blood flower, or a 6" cornus alba-magnolia white bonsi. If you are interested in any of those please email me back and let me know..Thanks and Happy Gardening, Sherri.... I am trying to make my trade list on my page will have it done over the weekend if you would like to ck there since there is to many to list in this email. Thanks again

Bookmark   August 6, 2010 at 11:22PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Epiphyllum German Empress for hoya
looking for good trade of Epiphyllum German Empress,...
suetran1
WANTED: looking for more hoyas
Hi there folks, I desperately want more hoyas in my...
whisst
wanted: milkyweed plants or seeds
I'm looking for a good trade of Milkweed plants or...
suetran1
HAVE: Pretty good succulent list, want hoyas
I just did a trade and received some great hoyas and...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
WANTED: cuttings wanted but nothing to trade for in return...
hey everyone... so im kinda bummed that im doing this...
amber_m
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™