HAVE: Beginner Cuttings: Make Me An Offer

wanna_run_fasterOctober 5, 2009

This is a beginner box :) I have some big cuttings (some are rooted and have peducles--they have been flowering all summer!) of green sports from KP & KQ; I also have a rooted cutting of the green rope hoya (forgot the real name), rooted cuttings of lacunosa (sp), cuttings of australis, maybe some others depending on room in the box. These will be unlabeled as I frequently take cuttings and stick them in a community pot. Most will be easily identified except for maybe the green sports of the KP & KP.

These will probably fill a flat rate priority mail box that will cost me $10-11 to mail.

I only have one box of the above hoyas to trade so make me an offer. I would like a medium flat rate priority mail box of something in return. Please do not send me one little cutting in a small priority box. I am looking for an equal trade. I'm interested in houseplants, tropicals or make me an offer. What have you got? :)

Thanks,

WRF

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kettish(8a)

Don't have lots and lots but will PM you with an offer if this hasn't been taken already. :)

Bookmark   October 7, 2009 at 1:42AM
midmercury(6)

sounds like a great offer I would love to have it but I am not sure I have anything you would be interested in. What kind of house plants are you interested in exactly ?

Bookmark   October 7, 2009 at 6:59AM
midmercury(6)

sounds like a great offer I would love to have it but I am not sure I have anything you would be interested in. What kind of house plants are you interested in exactly ?

Bookmark   October 7, 2009 at 7:00AM
wanna_run_faster

Thank you kettish & midmercury for responding. I ve arranged a trade all ready but if you both send me your names & addys, I ll send you a consolation prize :)

Thank you again.

Helen

offer closed, I ll repost when I have more

Bookmark   October 8, 2009 at 9:15PM
More Discussions
WANTED: hoya help!!!
I have a hindu rope plant hoya that has been passed...
ajajoy
WANTED: lacunosa 'Tove'
Have: carnosa 'Grey Ghost', EPC 57, australis ssp....
gennykins
WANTED: Shepherdii and/or Chelsea
Update: Got Shepherdii, so now am looking for Chelsea...
mare2
WANTED: Hoya carnosa
Is there anyone who would like a sell a very, very...
ponytail_grower
HAVE: Cuttings for Trade
I have cuttings of the following plants to trade: diptera cv...
brsucculents
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™