hanging pots

cablock1(5)January 27, 2012

hi everyone. thanks for your help on my previous question. everyone here on this forum is so helpful!

my question now is where is a good source for the small size plastic hanging baskets, the 6" size specifically?

i do have some, left over from summer time purchases of annual flowers,etc... but i do not seem to find them anywhere new & un-used. the smallest size here at walmart or home depot is 8". the 6" hanging pots seem to be a great size for my small starter plants. (I have even resorted to swiping a couple from my neighbor's trash on trash day, so pls help!) lol thanks again, cathy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
poseidon24(9)

Hi, Joni at SRQ Hoyas has 3" and 6" white hanging pots for a very reasonable price. Her products are very apprpriate for anything Hoya related.

poseidon

Here is a link that might be useful: SRQ Hoyas

Bookmark   January 27, 2012 at 6:48PM
luvidaho_2010(5/6)

I make my own by drilling 3 or 4 holes evenly spaced along the top of a plastic pot, then use wire to make the hanger. The pots cost .50-$1.00 each, the wire I use is on a roll. I can't remember what it cost. Makes pretty cheap hanging pots.
Tami

Bookmark   January 27, 2012 at 6:58PM
cablock1(5)

thank you both for your replies. that web site looks great & i definitely will be doing some shopping there! i also like the idea of making my own hanging pots. no more diving into my neighbor's trash! thanks again. cathy

Bookmark   January 28, 2012 at 10:10AM
More Discussions
Signs of life on a peduncle!
I need a bloom it's been a very long time. I'm having...
Liberated
Whatcha got blooming?
It's dark and gray up here in the Pacific NW. No hoya...
aurorawa
Here we go (again!!!)
Just put in a huge order with Epiphytica. Lol. I swear,...
aurorawa
Aurora, are the cuttings a no-go?
Hello, i was just inquiring about the hoya cuttings. I...
tlbean2004
baby incrassata update cont'd.
And here are the babies...I know they're much too young...
shelley7950
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™