Trellises on Sale

tigerdawn(7)March 27, 2011

Ok guys! The trellises I mentioned the other day are half off this week. That makes them $2.50 each. They are approximately 16" x 4.5". So basically if you can imagine these ones I have here:

But shaped more like this with just a ball on top.

That's what they look like. So if you are near a Hobby Lobby you might want to take a look this week. If you are not but would like some, let me know and I can ship some to you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gennykins(4)

Tigerdawn,

They're nice! Do they all come in colors or are some unpainted?

Lisa

Bookmark   March 27, 2011 at 9:44AM
debbie_ny

Hi Tigerdawn! I would love to try out a few of these... can you ship 4?.....Will pay all of your costs, etc.....Please let me know how to get payment to you....Thank you!!!!! Debbie

Bookmark   March 27, 2011 at 11:07AM
puglvr1(9b central FL)

Tigerdawn, thanks for posting! I just went to their website to check and see if there's any Hobby Lobby stores here in FL and one popped up to open in Ft. Meyers (2 hours south of me) on April 8th. Have family there so I'll be sure to check them out when I visit. Very first HL store to open in the state of FL...never been to one before.

Please post again "if" they do another 50% off sale that week in April...Thanks!!

Bookmark   March 27, 2011 at 11:19AM
tigerdawn(7)

The trellises come in I believe yellow, blue, red, and green, in the pyramid shape with the ball on top. Hobby Lobby is closed on Sundays but I can make sure tomorrow on the colors and even get pictures.

Pug, Hobby Lobby is one of those places where you can be all day and never run out of things to look at. Well, if you're into crafts and art and stuff. DH really has no desire to go. Many people who work there do so because of the discount and they end up spending most of their paycheck there!

During spring, the garden stuff usually goes on sale every second or third week I think. They also have 40% coupons every other week. 40% off one item of regular price. So that's always an option if you just can't wait for the sale. And trust me, "emergencies" happen all the time!

Bookmark   March 27, 2011 at 1:41PM
peanut01(7VA)

I tried to go by there yesterday. They are closed on Sundays. If I wasn't so busy every other day of the week then I would say that is a good idea.

-David

Bookmark   March 28, 2011 at 8:33AM
tigerdawn(7)

Debbie: I got 4 for you today. I will work on getting them shipped by the end of the week.

Bookmark   March 29, 2011 at 10:06PM
More Discussions
semi-hydro compared to gritty mix
EDIT Jan 28, 2015: this is an old thread, but I updated...
greentoe357
Wrinkly leaves
Some of the leaves on my new Hoya carnose 'Krimson...
bunnygurl
Hoya?
Anyone know the name of this Hoya...about 3cm flower?...
marleneann
The secret to successfully growing flagellata?
Okay, so for the past couple of weeks, it has been...
aurorawa
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™