Wal-Mart Find

moonwolf_gwMarch 31, 2010

Hi everyone,

Just got back from Wal-Mart and to my surprise, there was a single hoya there. It's a Krimson Princess in a hanging basket and it was $12. I really didn't want this hoya in my collection since I know it loses varigation easily, but this was the only hoya they had. Not a bad day at all. I'll post pics tommorrow!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
k0okie

My mom and I bought ours from walmart 2 years ago. Other than a few green stems they are both still highly variegated. They have both randomly started getting dying vines though, we havent changed their care at all but whole pieces are going yellow and dying. Kind of weird...

Bookmark   March 31, 2010 at 10:13PM
tigerdawn(7)

It may need a repotting.

Bookmark   March 31, 2010 at 10:26PM
luvofroses

I just purchased my KP from Wal-Mart last week nice full healthy looking plant. I thought it might be an EA plant but it doesn't have their tag( i read somewhere that they had improved their soil mixture and I was going to leave it but it has been almost a week and it is still very wet I think I wil repot)It is a good find I think and now I have both royalties (KQ and now KP)I don't seem to care if mine are common varieties as long as they live and prosper. Congratulations Brad enjoy!
Ann

Bookmark   April 1, 2010 at 2:46PM
More Discussions
Hoya?
Anyone know the name of this Hoya...about 3cm flower?...
marleneann
Help my beloved hoya...
This hoya is my favorite plant. It used to be so lush...
plumerias
baby incrassata update cont'd.
And here are the babies...I know they're much too young...
shelley7950
Hoya Krimson Queen with her crown
This is a 15 year old plant , she has never bloomed,...
smi2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™