OT: Who's For Some Birthday Cake?

moonwolf_gwMarch 27, 2013

Hi everyone,

Here is a picture of my DQ ice cream cake for my birthday. We are going to start eating it tomorrow, as we were full from supper and all. It's been a very good day, indeed. Mom took me to see Oz The Great And Powerful. We both LOVED it.

Here is the cake.

Who wants a piece? lol

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
greedygh0st

Happy Birthday, Brad!!!

I totally want a piece!! I have to admit, though, that seeing your pretty cake makes me want to try decorating a cake with frosting Hoyas. ;)

Glad you had a terrific day - you so deserve it! Much love and have a great year!

Bookmark   March 27, 2013 at 11:08PM
moonwolf_gw

Thank you, GG!

Oooh, Hoya flower decorations on a cake? Now that's an idea!

It was a pretty fun day in all and I feel terrific. Much love back to you, GG!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Bookmark   March 27, 2013 at 11:37PM
teisa(6)

Happy Birhday Brad!! Wow the big "23"??? I wish I could go back to those years. I hope you had a Great birthday spent with your family, friends, and of course plants!!

How is that new Lacunosa?? It was really pretty!

-Teisa

Bookmark   March 28, 2013 at 4:18AM
Klea(4b)

I wish you a very Happy Birthday, Brad! That cake sure looks tasty! :) Have a great year, being 23 really is a lot of fun! I should know - I've been 23 for 8 years!! lol

Bookmark   March 28, 2013 at 8:12AM
amber_m(5)

happy birthday!!! i know icecream cakes are my favorite type of cake, so im pretty jealous right now... haha... hope you had a great birthday!

Bookmark   March 28, 2013 at 8:39AM
moonwolf_gw

Thank you, again, everyone!

Saturday, I get to celebrate it again with dad this time. Going to go watch a local minor-league baseball game, then supper at Red Lobster afterwards, then onto places like Lowe's and HD (to check for plants of course), Barnes and Noble, and the mall to have some fun lol. Yep, I'm 23, single (that's a long, unnecessary story), and just trying to find my way in this world. I'm just glad I belong to this forum and other forums on GW.

The new lacunosa is doing great! No blooms on any of my plants yet. Pink Silver is declining and has been doing so all winter. Royal Hawaiian Purple has lots of new growth that makes me wonder if it'll bloom for the first time this year. I'm also planning on writing out my want list for the upcoming trade season. I already have mentioned the ones I'm looking for over on GG's one thread.

Thank you all again for the birthday wishes!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Bookmark   March 28, 2013 at 12:07PM
More Discussions
Hoya Krimson Queen with her crown
This is a 15 year old plant , she has never bloomed,...
smi2
Suffering Hindu Rope
I have a little hoya (about 8" long) that's been...
ccj962
davidcummingii seedlings
I have too many davidcummingii x ? seedlings to keep,...
rennfl
In search of Shooting Star
Hi Everyone - I am just getting into Hoyas and I would...
Houndhome
testing testing....
Are you guys uploading photos from your computer, or...
shelley7950
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™