Celeste

organic_kitten(8)September 25, 2012

Sent you an email. It's on the way.

kay

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
celeste(zone 4 NH)

Thanks Kay! I am looking forward to it so much that I looked again at your pics of GG from summer. I can't wait! It's supposed to rain here tomorrow but I will try to dig & send MM, but if not it will definitely go out on Thursday.
I think my MM should be tough as nails since it has gone through a few New Hampshire winters without any problems and is very vigorous. I will most definitely give Golly Galore a spot of honor in my garden. THANKS!

Celeste

Bookmark   September 25, 2012 at 9:30PM
celeste(zone 4 NH)

Me again....I sent a couple fans of Moonlit Masquerade out this afternoon priority mail so it should get there in a couple days.
(I'll bet it is looking forward to dodging the cold New Hampshire winter...LOL). With the nights getting down into the 30's plants are going into snooze-mode so there isn't much foliage but good roots.
Looking forward to my package which will probably get here tomorrow.

Celeste

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 8:30PM
organic_kitten(8)

I sent yours priority mail since I knew you needed to get them. They were nice and green when I cut them, but mail will change that.

I had a couple plants waiting when I got home, and they had very little green to them, but the roots were nice. Put them in water, and they have greened up nicely. I will pot them tomorrow, I think. I will be looking for your package. thanks Celeste, since that is one I always like. I will pot them for a bit before I plant them since that seems to be working well.
kay

Bookmark   September 26, 2012 at 8:38PM
organic_kitten(8)

Yours came, and it arrived in good shape. lvely roots, and trying to put up a new fan. Thanks so much, celeste.
kay

Bookmark   September 30, 2012 at 9:05AM
celeste(zone 4 NH)

Great! I hope it does well for you...if not, I will send you another come spring. GG is very happy out there; it's been raining for the past 3 days so it should settle in nicely before winter comes.

Celeste

Bookmark   September 30, 2012 at 11:37AM
More Discussions
As I Promised, Photos...Spring's Coming
Here you go, As I said, it is just the beginning, but...
organic_kitten
Spiders in the garden.
I was thinking maybe we could do a post with everyone's...
Billi
24/7 daylilies in year 2
I tried the following varieties. Key Largo Moon Kokomo...
Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
"Debugging" New Dayliles
Last year I ordered some dayliles online I think may...
antlil
Another Houzz change-sending messages without following
I copied this post from Jasminerose4u in the rose forum....
KarenPA_6b
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™