Anyone heard of this?

valkyriemusicSeptember 12, 2011

I've been getting emails from Mike McGroarty about doing a home business with plant cuttings.

I know this came from facebook, just wanted to know if anyone else has/had heard of him.

Is he legit?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shuffles_gw

You might try this site, or google others:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/nurseries/mike-mcgroarty-backy/mike-mcgroarty-backyard-nurs-f4ay3.htm

Bookmark   September 12, 2011 at 3:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
valkyriemusic

So in other words, (because I looked at what all of the responses were as well, and yahoo'd for more), he does offer info on how to do a plant propagation system, but if you want more info on how to create a business out of it it costs more.

Okay! Thanks! I had "liked" his page on facebook and ever since then have been getting emails. I just lost my job last week and began wondering if I could actually do something like this. Hmmm...I could, but is it worth the money I would have to spend right now without a job. Hmmm...
It isn't the propagating that I would need the info on, it is the business end. As a nurse of 25 yrs, I am not up on business at all! LOL! But would love to get out of nursing if I could find something that would bring in some money.
Hmmm...

Bookmark   September 12, 2011 at 7:47PM
More Discussions
TR Hovey dwarf papaya plants
This year I branched out and grew two varieties of...
happy_fl_gardener
Avocado wilt
I think we have the red bay wilt on our avocado. No...
DunedinDan
Staghorn cutting
A friend gave me a piece of her staghorn. How do I...
drich30099
Need help with growing healthy cannas
I have several cannas, both large and dwarf, but do...
gardenbear49
Planting Spices
Hey folks, I was doing a bit of google searching, which...
silver4490
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™