pics

John.49(9)April 24, 2012

Can someone tell me how to put a picture of my hoya on here. I am new and love this site. I have one that I don't know the name.

John.49

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mdahms1979

Welcome John

To post a photo you first need to upload it to a photo hosting site. My personal favorite is Flickr but Photobucket is also popular. Flickr has its own interest groups including a Hoya group do there is lots to see and do there beyond your own photos.
Once you upload your photo you can go to share, copy the HTML code and then paste it into your message here.

Mike

Bookmark   April 24, 2012 at 5:53PM
John.49(9)

Thanks Mike this is so helpful. I live in Zone 9 Largo, FL and my Lanai is going to be full of Hoyas, love the plant. Retired and ready to garden. I have gardened for many years. Love this site and you guys are so helpful. Oh yes, can someone tell me a good site to buy hanging pots.
Thanks John

Bookmark   April 24, 2012 at 8:53PM
mitzicos(11)

Hi John,

SRQhoyas is a good choice, Joni is a very kind person and has beautiful hoyas.

Try www.srqhoyas.com and she lives in Florida also.

Good luck

Bookmark   April 25, 2012 at 9:23AM
greedygh0st

Welcome, John. I'm so happy to hear that you are gearing up to fill your Lanai with Hoyas. If you check out the pictures on Joni's site, you'll see that she is using her pool patio in much the same way. Maybe you'll get some inspiration. ;)

Unfortunately, no Lanai for me, but at least I have the Hoyas. I stuck my head in an aquarium the other day and tho nothing was blooming atm, there was just that SMELL of Hoyas growing. Better than fresh baked cookies!

Bookmark   April 26, 2012 at 12:43PM
More Discussions
Free to a good hoya home near East TN
O hoyaphiles, I am filled with angst. It's been a long...
ohmybloomers
Hanging Basket Idea
Hello all, I've just started to collect a few hoya...
alvaandr
H. carnosa
I got these as cuttings from my father's plants, he...
tropicbreezent
A little O.T., but relevant...
I've always been a little frustrated by the quandary...
denise_gw
Bloom trigger?
Growers, Hoya beginner here....I grow a wide variety...
HoosierBob SW Indiana Zone 5
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™