Eucomis To Trade
I have some pineapple lily bulbs I'm interested in trading. I have Eucomis 'autumnalis' and Eucomis 'comosa'. They are starting to go dormant for the year, so it would be a good time to dig them up.
I'd be interested in trades for a number of other types of plants:
- Hippeastrum bulbs, any color but pink
- Lycoris - red or yellow fall blooming/winter foliage types
- Oxblood lilies (Rhodophiala bifida)
- Blood lilies (Scadoxus multiflorus)
- Louisiana Iris
- Yellow, White or Red flowering Echinaceas
- Dwarf Cannas - foliage less than 3' tall
- White flowering crinums like x. powellii 'Album'
- Purple flowering curcumas
- Hedychium greenii
Really any sort of plant with large flowers that comes back every year. Colorwise I like reds, oranges, yellows and blues, bright colors rather than pastels.
If anyone is interested send me an email.