having problems with photobucket

maidinmontanaApril 8, 2010

Is anyone else experiancing problems with it? I was going to show off some of my new hoyas today and for some reason the download option is nowhere to be seen. I thought maybe my account was too full so I was going to delete some old photos, but it won't let me do that either.

So, I opened a flickr account and I can't figure out how to post pics from there. If someone can lend some hints that would be great.

I'm dying to post pics for you guys to see. . .

Thanks, Maid~

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wrynsmom(5)

I have no idea how to use flickr . . . but I didn't have any problems with photobucket, today. Hmmmm . . . I wonder what could be wrong?

Carolyn

Bookmark   April 8, 2010 at 6:00PM
quinnfyre(z7 PA)

Did you make sure you're logged in? Sometimes for me it looks like I'm logged in, but it has actually logged me off. I'd logout, log back in, and see how it looks. For me, the upload button is right in the middle of the page when I've logged in.

I have a Flickr acct, but I never bothered to figure out how to post pics from there. I should sometime, but I haven't yet, sorry.

Bookmark   April 8, 2010 at 6:31PM
maidinmontana

duh, I did as you suggested Quin. . . it worked. . . pics to follow. . . thanks a million. . .

Maid~

Bookmark   April 8, 2010 at 6:57PM
quinnfyre(z7 PA)

It's not really a duh... they really don't make it obvious they've logged you out. Which is annoying. It's happened to me more than once. Now I just automatically logout and login before I try to upload anything. Glad it worked for you!

Bookmark   April 8, 2010 at 9:18PM
More Discussions
Where to get Hoya Cuttings or starts (from Canada)
Hello, I have a few Hoya's, but I would like to add...
rcharles_gw
Hanging Basket Idea
Hello all, I've just started to collect a few hoya...
alvaandr
semi-hydro compared to gritty mix
EDIT Jan 28, 2015: this is an old thread, but I updated...
greentoe357
baby incrassata update cont'd.
And here are the babies...I know they're much too young...
shelley7950
Hoya Krimson Queen with her crown
This is a 15 year old plant , she has never bloomed,...
smi2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™