Ball Jar Sale

GeneTheNewGuyAugust 15, 2012

Hello to all. If you are in the Central part of the USA then Tractor Supply has a great sale on Ball Canning Jars. Pints are $7.00 per case either wide or regular. Quarts are $8.00 regular, $9.00 wide.

TractorSupply.com.

They sell all kinds of things, I like it a lot and Atwoods too. Sale ad was in this mornings paper.

I think I will go get a good supply of pints this weekend.

Gene

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ellen_inmo(6)

Might I add to your advice to get a rain check if the company allows it? Our local True Value did this. Had the jars within days for me. Even a prepaid rain check is worth it for 3 or 4 bucks off a case of jars. I bought 10 cases!

Bookmark   August 15, 2012 at 11:52PM
GeneTheNewGuy

I stopped in Walmart this afternoon. They had a LOT and I mean a LOT of cases. But unfortunately they were all regular price. Pints were $10.24 a case and quarts were $10.74 a case. So much for Walmart saving me money. I can beat that price at the grocery store. I will stop by again next week and see if they are priced to clear out.
I know some walmarts are having really good clearance prices but not this one yet.

Bookmark   August 16, 2012 at 10:49PM
david52_gw

Last week, I scored 5 cases of regular pints at Walmart for $7.95 - which is the cheapest I've seen in a long time. They had 'em by the pallet right at the front door.

Even more unbelievable, the local ACE hardware had regular lids for $1.29. I thought for a moment I was in a dream and woken up 10 years ago......

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 10:57AM
sfigg22

They're Buy 2 cases get 1 free at Meijer right now.

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 3:16PM
More Discussions
Is GMO corn cobs safe for corn cob jelly?
This is the time around here that the farmers are picking...
myfamilysfarm
tomato sauce problem
This may be a a little long so please bear with me....
jessam
Which fish varieties can (or can't) be pressured canned?
My husband Fishes. And Catches. My freezer already...
jill2761
Canning Bacon ?
I just watched a video on another forum of someone...
scunningham
Jamacian Relish Receipe?
I am looking for a receipe for something called Jamacian...
bluejean
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™