On The Hoya Hunt Again

moonwolf_gwMay 5, 2011

Hi everyone,

Well, the hoya hunt is on again for me! This time, I'm hunting for lacunosa Royal Flush (Ruby Sue is a second choice). I haven't found it around here yet when I've been going to Lowe's or Home Depot (then again I only go once a month if I'm lucky). We all know what happened to my lacunosa last fall and now I'm willing to try again. I really miss that fragrance and everyone who smelled it and saw it loved it! Now if I could get this and pubicalyx White Dragon, I'll be a happy camper!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
scsva(7/VA)

If you live close enough, try going every Wednesday and Thursday because that's when I notice new stock is in. I would think it would be the same for every one of their stores. If you live close enough to other cities/towns then visit all the Lowe's and HD in a close radius. This probably sounds like a full time job but it is worth it. :-)

Susan

Bookmark   May 5, 2011 at 4:03PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
moonwolf_gw

Susan, no I don't live close enough to be able to do that. I wanna say roughly there's 4 Wal-Marts, 3 K-Marts (I haven't been there in a long time. Do they even sell houseplants anymore?), 3 Lowe's and 2 Home Depots all about 10 minutes (a Wal-Mart downtown) to an hour away at the most. I would make the rounds if I could though. Not having a job or car of my own doesn't help much either.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Bookmark   May 5, 2011 at 7:46PM
More Discussions
Hoya mac "nesbit river"
Even though is only one flower i am excited to see...
sweethearth2015
Hoya Krimson Queen with her crown
This is a 15 year old plant , she has never bloomed,...
smi2
I'm living in a jungle!
I'm over-run! Don't get me wrong, I love the jungle...
denise_gw
What hoya is it? Pleace help ID!
I've got this cutting and I really want to know what...
Yuriyaa
Sponsored Products
Trophy Coatrack by Radius
$179.00 | Lumens
Varaluz Polar Collection 22" Wide ADA Compliant Bath Light
Lamps Plus
Elements Brook Chestnut Collection Dresser
Beyond Stores
Original FUF Chair 3.5 ft. Medium Comfort Suede Bean Bag Lounger - 0020176
$94.73 | Hayneedle
Fuchsia & Gray Dora Rug
$29.99 | zulily