Amdro and birds?
I've been sprinkling Amdro around red ant hills in my yard the last few days (the rains really bring them out!). This morning I discoverd a dead Rock Dove next to the garage, not 10 ft. from where I sprinkled some Amdro. The bird had no wounds on it, just looked like it had keeled over. Could it have eaten some of the Amdro and been poisoned? Amdro is the only thing that seems to work on ant hills (I've lived here three years, and started out with strictly organic remedies, and kept moving on till I found one that actually worked). I'll stop using it if it's that poisonous to wildlife, though. Has anyone had any experience with this?