At Long Last - A Website!
After much procrastination, a week in the hospital from a stomach virus, and followed by a lingering upper respiratory infection, I finally got my act together enough to upload my long-overdue daylily website today. And of course, right away, I see there's an error in code which will have to be corrected. So, it's still rough around the edges, but am thrilled to finally have established a web presence.
I should have created a simpler CSS website, as that's all the going thing now, but the artist in me just couldn't do that. Maybe I'll make another one that is CSS-compliant now that I've finished this one. (I like building websites.)
Please check out my site when you have time. Let me know what you think!
Here is a link that might be useful: Amazing Daylilies