Thank You.

kikistreehouseSeptember 27, 2011

I just want to say Thank you to everyone for all the help. Ive been doing alot of reading.I was afraid at first after talking to all of you to do any more canning. But we all learn from trial and error. Ive been talking to a lady at the Food extention office .I love to can. Its nice to know if I have any questions I can come here for answers from people who really care. I wish there was a recipe area on here for canning. Does anyone have a recipe for spaghetti sauce with spices . I would like to try and learn gardening. I have a small piece of property 1/2 acrea .So its time to hit the books. Thank you again. jamie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardengalrn(5KS)

Hi Jamie, I agree that this forum is great with some wonderful, caring people. I can't help you with recipes for canning but CAN encourage you to branch out to gardening;) The best garden I ever had was also the smallest so definitely start small. A raised bed can fit in plants by the square foot, so very productive for the space. Nothing beats a homegrown tomato or fresh lettuce straight from the garden. Lori

Bookmark   September 29, 2011 at 2:21AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
digdirt2(6b-7a No.Cent. AR HZ8 Sun-35)

Thank you for the thank you. And you are very welcome. :)

I started to post a couple of days ago but kind of liked having this sit at the top of the discussion list for awhile so didn't want to bump it down.

As to recipes, check out the Favorite recipes for Leesa thread and of course there is always NCHFP. You'll find the spaghetti sauce recipes there.

Dave

Here is a link that might be useful: NCHFP

Bookmark   September 29, 2011 at 9:43AM
More Discussions
Where did all my saved pages go?
Are they all gone or just hidden? Gee I leave for a...
ahbee01
Jerusalem artichokes
Hi, I harvested my Jerusalem artichokes and brushed...
jokuehn
Classico jars are back!
They changed the lid form back to a standard canning...
thatcompostguy
*&%$#@!!! Marmalade!
After the "Key Lime Rubber Marmalade" and...
gardengrl
Have you made sweet & sour Indian lemon pickles?
I have made north African preserved lemons several...
veeta
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™