My order from Casita Azul came today

Linda's Garden z6 UtahApril 24, 2014

I know there was some discussion about ordering from this company a while ago. I decided to go ahead and place an order after reading the reviews on EBAY and also because they offered a coupon code for 10% off orders of $35 or more. I ordered directly from their website (not on EBAY). They offer free shipping with a $3.99 handling fee.

I received the order today, while they are not large plants like I received from Land of the Giants last year, they are bigger than I thought they would be.

I ordered Dancing Queen, which has 4 eyes and roots that are growing out of the bottom of the pot, Touch of Class, which has 3 eyes and Lakeside Paisley Print which only has 1 eye. I pretty much expected they would all be 1 or 2 eyes, so I was pleasantly surprised by Dancing Queen and Touch of Class.

Now I am wishing I had ordered some of the Heucheras too...

I have also placed an order with LotG but I have no idea when that will be sent.

Linda :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
don_in_colorado

Hey, those aren't bad at all. Especially your 'Dancing Queen' there. Thanks for the info, Linda.

Don B.

Bookmark   April 24, 2014 at 7:59PM
beverlymnz4

They do look good. Thanks for sharing.

Beverly

Bookmark   April 24, 2014 at 8:49PM
bkay2000(8a TX)

Good score. Dancing Queen is currently one of my favorites.

bk

Bookmark   April 24, 2014 at 9:07PM
Linda's Garden z6 Utah

BK- Dancing Queen was one of my favorites too. I bought one in 2012 and lost it to rot this past winter. It makes me so mad because this would have been it's leap year. I lost a few in pots this year, Dancing Queen and On Stage being the two that I really loved :(

I still need to find another On Stage. That one was at least 7 years old and so pretty. We had an unusual winter this year with a solid freeze Dec-Jan but then Feb turned off warmer. I remember thinking then that I should go out and turn the pots on their sides, but I didn't do it. Oh well...live and learn I guess.

Linda

Bookmark   April 24, 2014 at 9:35PM
esther_b

LINDA:

I recently ordered both a couple of hostas and a heuchera from Casita Azul. When the goods arrive (I expect them in early May), I will post pics of them. Then we can compare!

Bookmark   April 24, 2014 at 10:25PM
Linda's Garden z6 Utah

Hi Esther, I look forward to seeing your purchases too!

Linda

Bookmark   April 25, 2014 at 8:52AM
More Discussions
Here we go again !
I seem to recall that about this time last year I posted...
tiddisolo z8 Wales UK
is there a bacon forum .....?????
if there is.. i should have looked .. lol if there...
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
Anyone get Flickr photos to work?
I've read through the attempts at getting photos to...
funnthsun z7A - Southern VA
hostanista
Hosta Trek fans … we lost Mr. Spock
May he live long and prosper in the garden … Miss...
bragu_DSM 5
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™