WANTED: Is this forum still alive?

anuta(5 ny)January 6, 2010

I am living in Orange County NY and would love to find a plant exchange this spring. Does any one know of one? is anyone interested in one? It is sad that the last entry on this forum is almost 2 years old...maybe it's time to reconnect and exchange some plants/seeds. so make your voice be heard if you are in or near orange county...or maybe let everyone know what part of hudson valley you are in.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ecowise

I certainly hope this forum is still alive as I just signed up. I'm not too familiar with plant exchanges in Orange county as I reside in Greene. Unfortunately, as I work in the industry, I really don't do the exchanges. Seems like a lot of fun though. Hopefully we will see more action as the season moves along.

Bookmark   January 23, 2010 at 9:45PM
auntyara(5a)

I'm trying to post a lot and hope it will spark other lurkers to do the same. I know there are a lot of us. :)

ecowise,
I'm also in the trade, and I swap from time to time. Mostly seeds. I know I can't propagate or sell what I swap for, but it's still fun :). We can have fun too, LOL

:)Laura

Bookmark   March 6, 2010 at 7:47PM
vivalapeg(5B)

I just joined too trying ot find active sites. Looks like this one has become "stale" too. I've also tried posting on Craigslist, got a lot of interested folks but also a lot of weirdos and spam. As I'm finally settling into a new place and getting acquainted with my new property, I'm ready to trade. I live in Northern Putnam County. Maybe sending this site to folks in my e-mail/address book, that may help get more local interested folks.

Bookmark   March 12, 2010 at 8:49AM
yd3626

Would love to find persons who want to swap some plant divisions. It would be great to have a plant swap. Please let me know of you are interested.

Bookmark   April 12, 2010 at 1:06PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Have seeds to trade:
I have: Thyme Wildflower Blend Oregano Dill Dukat Genovese...
sirmixwell
Is anyone interested in a spring plant swap?
I'd be willing to host it here in Orange County if...
blackcat333
WANTED: need others to trade with
Hi! I see no one is here yet, but I'm hoping to do...
ljama98
WANTED: Gala Plant Exchange
Since there seem to be quite a few of us in the Hudson...
Shakazulu
Siberian Blue Iris-come dig your own
Located in Rockland County, come and dig your own....
sandy25pr
Sponsored Products
SLV Lighting | Enola_B Spot 2 Wall / Ceiling Light
$306.00 | YLighting
Magazine Table - Fferrone Design
$1,874.00 | HORNE
IO Task Lamp by Pablo Designs
$260.00 | Lumens
Casserole Dish
$290.00 | Horchow
Area Rug: Lyon Lifestyle Collection Firework 5' 2" x 7' 7"
Home Depot