Hats off to Willy,Silvia and Cheryl

gardencraze(9b Groveland FL.)October 22, 2011

Thank you for the invite, it was a perfect day,great company and wonderful hosts,Excelent food and Silvia those preserves were just yummy.

Thank you Kristy for remembering me and bringing that lily.

Thank to all who brought so many wonderful plants to share.

have

a look at thses beauties

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whgille(FL 9b)

Hi Carmen - Thank you for coming to the party and helping me out, we had a great time, thank you for posting the pictures.
I just sent you an email about that you forgot the pot,lol. And the rice with pigeon peas was delicious, I just had some for dinner tonight,:)
Next time that I do canning, I am going to call you. A lot of people voted for the zucchini pickles and the marinated eggplant as their favorites. Next time that you go to the farm to see your friend, I will go with you, he is very nice!
And I like to thank to all the people that came and for the plants that they shared with me.

Silvia

Bookmark   October 22, 2011 at 7:29PM
amberroses(10a)

Once again it seems a fun time was had by all. Sorry I missed it again. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Bookmark   October 22, 2011 at 7:33PM
whgille(FL 9b)

Hi Amber

I hope that one day you can come and spend time with us, we all had a great time! great group of people!

Silvia

Bookmark   October 22, 2011 at 7:47PM
scents_from_heaven(z9b Orlando FL)

I am sorry to have missed out also. It was my last Saturday to work as they once again offeed a Saturday Sunday bid and I got it. Hopefully I can make oher swaps at other people's gardens and get to renew some friendships and make new ones. Linda

Bookmark   October 23, 2011 at 1:08AM
klflorida

Carmen thank you for taking photos and posting them. Terry and I really enjoyed meeting you and the others. Wasn't the food something else? It was a great way to spend a beautiful Saturday.

Kathy

Bookmark   October 24, 2011 at 8:55AM
whgille(FL 9b)

Carmen - Please tell your friend that I love the medicinal herbs that he gave me! Such a nice friend!
I don't remember if I gave everybody the name of the place where I buy fertilizers, spinosad, serenade, etc, it is called Urban Sunshine and the one I go is on:
6100 Hanging Moss Rd.
Suite 500
Orlando, FL 32807
phone 407-647-4769
The website is UrbanSunshine.com and you can look at prices and products before you go. They are nice people.
Amber if you see this, please tell your parents and I hope that you are doing well, thanks a lot for the bamboo, I will put them for a good use.

Silvia

Bookmark   October 24, 2011 at 1:18PM
More Discussions
Planting Spices
Hey folks, I was doing a bit of google searching, which...
silver4490
TR Hovey dwarf papaya plants
This year I branched out and grew two varieties of...
happy_fl_gardener
African Irises just bloomed; they're pretty
The plants bloomed nine mos after being stuck in the...
stewbrew FL_10b
Winter Tomatoes in Miami Florida
I am planning to torture the northern gardeners with...
garf_gw
New Floridian gardener
Im a snowbird who is loving gardening all year long...
juttz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™