Dischidias

wickerstoneJuly 7, 2012

Hi, new to the forum, but not new to plants. I am in search of Dischidis and looking for some help. I've ordered from rare-hoyas, greenhouse glass works, and through ebay. I was wondering if there were anymore sources or if anone here had some cuttings they may want to sell or trade. Thank you for your time and suggestions.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amber_m(5)

what kind of Dischidias are you looking for? i have a D. Geri

Bookmark   July 8, 2012 at 9:58AM
wickerstone

I have about 15 varieties, so I am looking for about anything. I thought I had D. Geri, but my friend Antone told me that's not it, so yeah, if you would be willing to part with a piece of geri, I would gladly take it. Thanks.

Bookmark   July 8, 2012 at 11:36AM
amber_m(5)

ok i cant send you an email because you dont have it listed. so email me at ambermcmyne@yahoo.com

Bookmark   July 8, 2012 at 1:14PM
mdahms1979

Aleya's Garden has some interesting species available including a couple bullate leafed species. Not sure if you are willing to import from Thailand.

Mike

Bookmark   July 8, 2012 at 11:56PM
denise_gw

Wickerstone,

You can contact me through this site. We'll see if we have some species that we can exchange.

Denise in Omaha

Bookmark   July 9, 2012 at 5:53PM
greedygh0st

Epiphytica has some, too. And it's good to keep an eye on Tropiflora's weekly emails. Definitely post a thread in the trade forum because there are a number of us here who collect Dischidia but it seems like there aren't ever enough people to trade with. They may not respond all at once, but select "post replies emailed to you" and you'll probably get some propositions over time.

Bookmark   July 10, 2012 at 11:47AM
wickerstone

Thanks greedyghost for the Epiphytica site. I thought I exhausted all avenues, which is why I posted. You came through in a big way. Big thanks

Bookmark   July 10, 2012 at 8:41PM
More Discussions
Whatcha got blooming?
It's dark and gray up here in the Pacific NW. No hoya...
aurorawa
extending bamboo life
Do you dip these into anything to extend their life?...
greentoe357
My First Hoya Adventure
Hi everyone, over the past few months I have been lurking...
SnowStorm
The secret to successfully growing flagellata?
Okay, so for the past couple of weeks, it has been...
aurorawa
Bloom trigger?
Growers, Hoya beginner here....I grow a wide variety...
HoosierBob SW Indiana Zone 5
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™