Kristin Email Me about Pride of Barbados

penny1947(z6 WNY)March 16, 2007

Kristin

Please email me ASAP about the Pride of Barbados.

Penny

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kristin_williams(6)

Penny, I thought I did email you. I hate computers. You think they're working and they don't work. I clicked on the (My Page) part of the "Posted by penny1947" header, and then clicked on the "send me an email" in the upper right of your Member Page. I wrote you a message asking you why you wanted to contact me, and gave you my email address in case you wanted to email me more directly and not through the forum. I am quite certain that I clicked on the box that said "Submit your message," but apparently you never got it. I don't know what's wrong. I emailed someone else on this forum about a week ago, and I don't think she got it either because she never responded. As far as I know, I'm not having computer problems, and I don't know why you're not getting my message. Should I be doing something differently?

I hope you're a night owl and are reading this. I don't know how much longer I'll be up. Even nocturnal folks like me get sleepy. I should be up a little while longer.

Bookmark   March 17, 2007 at 12:39AM
penny1947(z6 WNY)

Kristin,
I didn't get your email so try this....
Penny

Bookmark   March 17, 2007 at 1:06AM
Patrick888(z8 SeaTac WA)

Kristin, try emailing yourself thru this site, using the fill-in box in your profile, rather than typing in your own email address...see if the email reaches you. Another thought, try contacting Penny thru the other hummer forum. Good luck!
Patrick

Bookmark   March 21, 2007 at 4:48PM
kristin_williams(6)

Thanks Patrick. I'll try the email thing you suggest. I already reached Penny, so won't need to contact her through a different forum.

Bookmark   March 21, 2007 at 5:22PM
More Discussions
Just checkin' in
I'm trying to like this "Houzz" thingy, but...
ctnchpr
Winter Hummingbirds
I put out a hummingbird feeder on November 26th, having...
Breidablik
how to germinate Seven-Up plant
Howdy, To attract hummingbirds to my Zone 8 coastal...
seedmoney
Hummingbird Sounds
I'm trying to see how close I can get the camera to...
tmc2009
So sad - Found one of my Hummers dead
Well, actually I didn't find him. My husband did. I...
ladyamity
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™