Good news for all

hummersteveApril 11, 2007

This should bring a smile to all concerned. Huge numbers of incoming rubythroats have been sighted along the southern coastline. So by this info , the many reports so far are just like an advance scouting party,,,,smile.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kristin_williams(6)

This is part of the Journey North website and confirms what hummersteve is talking about. It's a week by week analysis of current weather and how it is expected to affect migration patterns around the country.

Here is a link that might be useful: Journey north--weather and migration patterns

Bookmark   April 12, 2007 at 1:21PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hummersteve

Kristin

Thanks for the new link and report. I read the entire report of which I have already heard about but not read. And speaking of weather, last evening we had quite a conglomuration here, first it rained hard all day, then violent winds and tornadoes of which some had briefly touchdown. Then last night and this morning very strong winds prevailed in my area, Im talkings 50-60mph gusts in a continueing manner. The past 24hrs has been a very unstable weather pattern to say the least. Im ready for something better. No wonder Ive seen no hummers here.

Bookmark   April 12, 2007 at 2:37PM
More Discussions
Anna's HBs now visiting
I have Allen's hummingbirds all year, and in the summer...
publickman
Skeeters
Humer feeder too low so I dumpt it out to refill and...
mxyplx
What early annuals should I get?
What are early blooming annuals hummingbirds like?...
shijitake
Its been a while
Hello there! Its been a while since I have posted anything...
Simplee_Chicana
Petunia Species integrifolia & exserta & Hummers?
I was reading an academic journal about original Petunia...
ladyrose65
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™