A Pic of two KFM's.....

hosta_freak(z6 NC)May 9, 2012

Or at least I thought they were. These two Stripteases have been in my garden since 2007,2008,each planted in a different year. Up until this year,I have always called them Kiwi Full Monty,but after planting a third one a few years ago,I can finally see the difference. The actual KFM I planted is way more blue,and these two look the way Striptease should look,more green. I always thought the other two were KFM's,because they always grew far faster than my other Stripteases. I bought these from a local nursery,and the lady that owned the nursery had labels on them saying they were Sunpower,but I knew that was wrong. Anyhoo,take a look. I don,t have a new pic of my actual KFM. Phil

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ctopher_mi

Yes, the one on the left is a real Striptease. The one on the right is a variation of Striptease with a little bit of blue/gray to the leaves, so that one is an offtype, but like you have realized, not as blue as Kiwi Full Monty. Many of the Striptease being imported from Europe are the blue/gray offtype like the one on the right.

Bookmark   May 9, 2012 at 10:30AM
More Discussions
Hosta Ruffled 2014
The kiss of the sun for pardon, The song of the birds...
ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
DUD hosta of 2014
Following the 2014 Top Gun thread, I thought I'd post...
josephines123 z5 ON Canada
New arrivals
It dawned mild and sunny here in Wales today. The postman...
tiddisolo z8 Wales UK
Here's how to enter your zone on Houzz
I noticed that my zone didn't show up since the move...
santamiller
New pictures
For anyone interested in going over to Hallsons gardens...
almosthooked
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™