What is the name for Liddle's Hoya website?

andrew78(6)September 9, 2009

I would like to see if i could place an order possibly this coming spring but can't find any links. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Okie_Deb(6 OK. zip 737)

David Liddle has no website.
His Hoya list is passed around in PDF form and if you email him he will send you a copy of his latest list I'm sure. Last email I have for him is davidjliddle@bigpond.com
I hope this helps you out!,,,,Debbie

Bookmark   September 9, 2009 at 9:04PM
andrew78(6)

Thank you for your help.

Bookmark   September 9, 2009 at 10:31PM
treelover3

Andrew,
If you google stemma journal, you will find the website and there is a copy of the 2009 Liddle catalog posted there. You can download it to take a look and see what he has. You will need acrobat reader to look at the catalog.

Due to the high cost of inspections in Australis (140.00/box for export) group orders are coordinated and multiple people go in on an order so the cost can be spread out among many people. Unless you're made of money, it will be very expensive for an individual person to place an order for hoya cuttings from David Liddle.

Keep your eyes here since I think that a group order was coordinated last year via this GW group.

Once you get the catalog PDF open, get some paper towels or Kleenix to absorb the drool so your keyboard doesn't short out! (:o) David Liddle has an amazing list of hoyas and everything he has is not listed in the yearly catalog.
Mike

Bookmark   September 10, 2009 at 9:14AM
treelover3

Oops... Australis s/b Australia!

Bookmark   September 10, 2009 at 9:22AM
puglvr1(9b central FL)

Mike, ROFL...too funny. Drooling on the keyboard,lol...

Andrew...send me an email if you can't find it. I have on my favorites. I can send you the link.

Bookmark   September 10, 2009 at 10:49AM
shanna5(Zone 6, Missouri)

So Funny Mike!!! LOL That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. 90% of the time I'm on the net I need a kleenex b/c I'm looking at hoyas.

shanna

Bookmark   September 11, 2009 at 3:58PM
More Discussions
A little O.T., but relevant...
I've always been a little frustrated by the quandary...
denise_gw
semi-hydro compared to gritty mix
EDIT Jan 28, 2015: this is an old thread, but I updated...
greentoe357
Hoya Krimson Queen with her crown
This is a 15 year old plant , she has never bloomed,...
smi2
Hanging Basket Idea
Hello all, I've just started to collect a few hoya...
alvaandr
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™