Posting my pictures

grmadarr(8a)September 2, 2010

Well; I have taken pictures of my hoyas to show you but I'll be darn if I can find even a place to upload them on the post.

Can someone please help me get started here. It does,t seem like the new people that try to post and learn from this forum get much response from their posts! If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Darr

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
    Bookmark   September 3, 2010 at 7:30AM
denise_gw

I use PictureTrail for my photos - they make it real easy with their codes to "click" and then "paste". You just open an account with them, upload your photos to the site, then when you're ready to use one in a post here, go to the "Image URLs" tab and click the top URL and "paste" it here in your text. I have a paid subscription over at PictureTrail because I have so many photos uploaded, but if you stay under a certain number/total MB size, it's free (or at least it used to be!)

Denise in Omaha

Here is a link that might be useful: PictureTrail

Bookmark   September 3, 2010 at 8:18AM
mdahms1979

I like Flickr because there are some fantastic Flickr groups where you can add your photos and browse others related photos and there are some very talented photographers on the site. Flickr has it's own editing software as well and uploading, sharing or posting photos is easy.

Mike

Bookmark   September 3, 2010 at 11:10AM
grmadarr(8a)

O.K. guys I will give your advise a try and see what happens. I sure do appreciate all the help you have given me
Thank you Darr

Bookmark   September 4, 2010 at 1:33AM
More Discussions
A little O.T., but relevant...
I've always been a little frustrated by the quandary...
denise_gw
Krimson princess question
I've had this hoya for about 6 months or so. Lately...
loveofbostons
Free to a good hoya home near East TN
O hoyaphiles, I am filled with angst. It's been a long...
ohmybloomers
semi-hydro compared to gritty mix
EDIT Jan 28, 2015: this is an old thread, but I updated...
greentoe357
Hanging Basket Idea
Hello all, I've just started to collect a few hoya...
alvaandr
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™