Volunteer FAQ Editor Needed

gwannouncementsOctober 5, 2010

We are looking for someone to help create an FAQ for this forum. While compiling information should be a group effort, one person would be charged with pulling it together into useful FAQs. This could mean a new document OR just pointing to helpful posts that are already on the forum. A good example of a helpful FAQ can be found here:Winter Sowing FAQ.

If you have a desire to make this forum even better, have good writing skills and work well with others, please reply to this thread or send us an email --Letters to Garden Web.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cena60

Causing me to wonder, what happened to the MOST EXCELLENT FAQ's that we had before. It took four tries to post this message as I kept being redirected to the Kingdom door, rather than the MESSAGE BOARD this question was asked upon.

Spike, where art thou?

Does anyone have a copy of the MOST EXCELLENT FAQ's that we had before with all the leaf drawings????

Bookmark   October 6, 2010 at 1:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
greedygh0st

I'm happy to hear the creation of such a resource might be in the works. I'm a big back-reader/researcher and would be happy to help brainstorm and assemble sections, etc. Obviously someone more hoya-experty should head it up, tho. ^_~

That's my 2 cents. Just wanted people to know they wouldn't have to go it alone. I'm sure there are others who'd also feel comfortable in a grunt/contributor level role.

Bookmark   October 8, 2010 at 3:14PM
More Discussions
Where to get Hoya Cuttings or starts (from Canada)
Hello, I have a few Hoya's, but I would like to add...
rcharles_gw
update on baby incrassatas
First of all, here's "mama"...yes, I know...
shelley7950
Wrinkly leaves
Some of the leaves on my new Hoya carnose 'Krimson...
bunnygurl
rooting in semi-hydro media
I am going to try rooting my next batch of cuttings...
greentoe357
Help my beloved hoya...
This hoya is my favorite plant. It used to be so lush...
plumerias
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™