H.sp. vietnam gps 6262-any info?

Mari11(z5a Toronto)October 20, 2013

I've got this hoya, but couldn't find any information about it online. What it likes? What it looks like? How it behaves?
If you grow one, please share your experience!
Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
greentoe357

I only found this Swedish closed auction: http://www.tradera.com/hoya-sp-vietnam-gps-6262-auktion_160509_189178080. There is a photo but no culture info on the page. Some browsers can translate it for you.

I would ask whoever you got it from if they are available - or start with general middle of the road hoya culture and watch how it reacts to different things.

Bookmark   October 24, 2013 at 3:17AM
patrick51(5)

Mari11...I have this one...It's a decent grower, very beautiful, gets red leaves if exposed to sunlight. Water it heavily, but don't leave it sitting in water. Water again once it gets dry. It seems to tolerate most temperatures, though certainly not cold...60's to 90's work best. Likes very bright light, or sunshine. It looks like any one of the finlaysonii's. I hope that this helps..you have a great plant, congratulations! Fondly, Patrick

Bookmark   October 24, 2013 at 1:42PM
Mari11(z5a Toronto)

Thank you, greentoe, for taking time to look it for me and giving advice, and thank you, Patrick, for sharing your experience! It's great to know in advance, that the plant is worth growing, it makes waiting very exciting.

Bookmark   October 25, 2013 at 2:23PM
More Discussions
extending bamboo life
Do you dip these into anything to extend their life?...
greentoe357
My Hoya onychoides
Hey all, my Hoya onychoides finally bloomed for the...
rennfl
succulent leafed hoyas
Would love to know from all of you which hoyas have...
pal123
Here we go (again!!!)
Just put in a huge order with Epiphytica. Lol. I swear,...
aurorawa
Help my beloved hoya...
This hoya is my favorite plant. It used to be so lush...
plumerias
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™