Where to find some help in the garden.

cocolallakids(5b)July 25, 2007

Hello All, I'm trying to find someone to help with weeding, planting and soil prep in my area, Cocolalla Lake. I have called a few places in Sandpoint but most are landscapers, I'm just looking for a couple of extra hands. Anyone have any ideas for a solution?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
boisenoise(5/6 West)

Have you tried Craigslist?

Bookmark   August 31, 2007 at 9:33PM
hiredhands

It's already February of 09, and we've just found your post! If you haven't found the help you need, we're Garden Coaches in Coeur d'Alene, and we'd be happy to see if we would be a good fit for the task.

Here is a link that might be useful: Visit our website...

Bookmark   February 4, 2009 at 12:12PM
mollymaples(Northwest,z5)

Kids, kids are great. Around 12-13. You can use them until they graduate from high school if you like what they do. My son was hired when he was 13 to help a woman with her yard duties. Every spring, summer and fall he spent weekends helping him until he went away to college. She has since moved and found another "pair" of kids with whom she has kept since she has moved. The kids get a friend, she gets the help she needs. Don't you have a grade school close by? Maybe some sixth graders could use a summer job. Also, with hard times as they are, you may get lucky calling into the labor ready and temp places. A lot of hard working men and women are out of work. That might be easier than finding a youngster in need of work.

Bookmark   April 4, 2009 at 2:50AM
More Discussions
Lewiston area tomato growing
When do people put tomatoes out in Lewiston area? ...
mg1020_id
photinia
Hi, Wanting to grow a 12-month privacy screen on the...
restoringahomestead
Anyone have bamboo advice in ID?
Hello. I'm in southwest Idaho (Boise) which is high...
bamboo_in_idaho
productive fruit trees for very cold climate
Hi all, I've been doing some research on hardy fruit...
eatsivy
Anyone here?
I gearing up to plant a big garden this year! I grow...
happyskunk
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™