Mason Hollow Nursery?

scholli(z5 MA)May 31, 2012

Has anyone been here? I have a coupon for $5 off my first purchase and I've never been there. (Not that I have any room but heck - a coupon!) I was thinking of going there this weekend. It's only about an hour away and was wondering if it was worth the trip.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Steve Massachusetts Zone 5b

About an hour away from me also. Where are you located? This is one of my go to nurseries. I order from them every year. Good sized plants, fair prices and great people and service. A safe source to buy from and also a fabulous display garden. Sue Anderson is the current president of the NEHS.

Here's an example of the shopping at Mason Hollow last year at the National Convention.

Steve

Bookmark   May 31, 2012 at 9:33PM
scholli(z5 MA)

I'm in Chelmsford MA - one town over from Seawright's Daylilies and Hostas (in Carlisle). I bought a bunch of hostas at the end of last year at their sale (and in previous years have bought several daylilies from them).

I heard about Mason Hollow and looked at their website and was curious. Glad to know - the weather sounds nice on Sunday, think I'll make a trip out there.

Bookmark   May 31, 2012 at 9:54PM
Cricket_Love(4b)

WOW!!! Drooling....how do you all keep from going overboard. I see that some of you put a limit on how many you will buy each year? How's that working out for you? I can't help myself!

Bookmark   May 31, 2012 at 10:02PM
More Discussions
info on spam
anyone know where to find the rules for spam are in...
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
Here's how to enter your zone on Houzz
I noticed that my zone didn't show up since the move...
santamiller
Always trying something new !
Well, if all your prime planting spots are full.. You...
leafwatcher
Hosta Fragrants 2014
I am having computer problems today so I am on my laptop....
ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
What have we ordered?
So far I have gotten a few new ones. What have you...
ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™