WANTED: roll call for swap aug 28th not too late

iowgardenangel(zn5 IA)August 15, 2005

ok lets post what well be bringing and want, if havent and email me for directions, its getting close are we all ready , i cant wait!!! not to late any one can come, Dessa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
whitewater176z5a(z5aiowa)

we will be there, bringing cordscrew willows,purple coneflower,baby amarylis(sp),anybody interested in run of the mill green and white hostas?, have hardy hibiscus seed, white angel trumpet seed, have pond plants (hardy water lily) if anyone is interested but dont want to pull them out of the pond if no one is.have a couple 2 yo japanese maple seedlings(only 2-4" tall).Blue iris if anyone wants some(have LOTS)
Would be very interested in the choo choo train hosta listed on the other message.Will have to look around cuz i bet we have more.

Bookmark   August 15, 2005 at 10:08PM
iris321(z5IA)

I am bringing some daylilies.Maybe some large clumps someone can divide to put along a bank or fence for groundcover. Birdhouses. Dessa gets choice,LOL. Miss Manners Obedient plant.Variegated O. plant, Tall white & lavender O. plant.magazines,Yucca,large sedum.Purple Emperor Sedum,Valerie Finnnese Artemesia,Coral bells & probably more!! Doris

Bookmark   August 16, 2005 at 3:13PM
hummingbirddaisy

Doris, I would love to have some of the Variegated Obedient Plant, and daylilies (what colors).
I am also interested in the sedum and Valerie Finnnese Artemesia.
Whitewater, I would love some of your Blue iris,cordscrew willows,purple coneflower. I will bring you a Choo Choo Train Hosta. Hopefully will have more of what you would like as well.

I will be bringing a couple of different kinds of hosta, lilacs (one white, and one lavender), possibly some tall named garden phlox, double/triple kwanzo daylilies, mixed color iris, purple ladybells, fernleaf tansy if anyone wants some, pastel pink yarrow if anyone wants some. I'm sure theres more, I just can't think of them right now.

Dessa, are you still bringing the variegated TB iris? Also, do you still have a red dogwood availabel from this springs swap? Let me know what I can bring you hun.

Tina

Bookmark   August 18, 2005 at 5:24PM
uicricket(z5 IA)

I'm bringing pink and red poppy seeds, yellow columbine seeds, some pink peonies, purple coneflower, purple balloon flower, white mallow, and anything else I can think of. I probably have some anise hysop seedlings too.

I have to come up with some pots - Calamity Jane decided my stack made fabulous yard toys and she chewed them to pieces. Well, at least she's a cheap date!

See you next weekend!

Cricket

Bookmark   August 19, 2005 at 9:46AM
koszta_kid(Iowazone 5)

Anyone bring russian sage?/ Went to stte fair last Sunday got ideas. Dh LOL at me. Said I was like a woman on a mission. Going to start potting up this week.

Bookmark   August 20, 2005 at 8:40PM
iowgardenangel(zn5 IA)

i will post signs sun am at pizza hut in Tipton and at west liberty exit so either way you come, you shouldnt get lost . otherwise email me ill give you directions, Dessa

Bookmark   August 23, 2005 at 12:17PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Fall swap- august 18th?
well all oldies and any newbies how about august 18th...
iowgardenangel
WANTED: great swap_ morse
to any that missed the swap it was GREAT, as usal....
iowgardenangel
WANTED: It's Spring and time for the swap!
The same time and place! At the Morse General Store...
LeslieL
WANTED: fall garden swap is cancelled
due to lack of interest aug 18th fall swap is cancelled...
iowgardenangel
wanted: fall swap tipton, iowa
ok lets do inventory what do ya need and what do you...
iowgardenangel
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™