Wanted to show pictures of my flowers But--

koszta_kid(Iowazone 5)January 20, 2005

Have not a clue how to go about it. Need Dick And Jane book for me. In simple words so can understand. But if you do want to see them my friends on BHG garden talk posted some pictures Under title guessing game. Then when you see them you'll know why I have to thin the plants out. And my name is Baumer on BHG.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Iowagal(z4 IA)

If you create an account with Photobucket.com (free) or Ofoto or someplace like that, you can include your pictures right in your message. It's easy. The other way would be to upload them into a forum with a gallery, but you have to reduce the size quite a bit with photo editing software, and then you'd have to put a link to it in your message. Photobucket is the easiest way, and they downsize your pictures for you automatically. Then all you have to do is copy the image tag listed right under your picture on photobucket and paste it into your message here. Email me if this is clear as mud. Really, it's easy.

Bookmark   January 21, 2005 at 9:15PM
sanfan

Iowagal, I was always wanting to know how to include pics too. See Koszta,your not alone!! Thanks,Sandy

Bookmark   February 9, 2005 at 6:05AM
koszta_kid(Iowazone 5)

Right now can get email but can't write it. Some kind of spy ware messed it up. So Iowatelecom sending me a Cd so can reinstall it. And start all over again. Guess this is happening alot. Last time was having trouble 8 year old nephew helped me. 50 years younger then me.

Bookmark   February 9, 2005 at 7:43PM
bradiniowa(5 Ia)

Thanks for the posting tip, IowaGal. Kosta Kid, The local TV station in Des Moines just did a piece about spyware. You might want to go to www.whotv.com to learn how to protect your own PC. It's easy!
Brad

Here is a link that might be useful: Spyware news piece

Bookmark   February 12, 2005 at 1:23PM
More Discussions
Looking 4 Dutch White Clover Seed
I'm planning to add some clover back into the sunny...
iowa50126
Groundcover for north slope
I'm looking for groundcover options for a north slope....
uicricket
About Dipstick!
Hi All, Does anyone know if this comes with the watering...
IrrigationSystem00
Need Ideas - Plantings around tree trunk
I have an area in my back yard that is a pain to mow...
rickalo
Anyone from around the Sioux City or Okoboji area?
Just looking to connect with someone in my area. I...
iowajewel
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™