February 13, 2005 -- A day of opportunity.

ironbelly1February 3, 2005

The folks in Iowa City are at it again. Stellar seminars are again being co-sponsored by Project Green and The Iowa City Public Library. Their "Second Sunday" series of lectures will feature Iowa's internationally recognized photographer, David Cavagnaro. If you have not heard of Mr. Cavagnaro, you have undoubtedly seen his work featured in any of the top-shelf magazines.

I saw David speak last year in Cedar Rapids at the Linn County Winter Garden Fair and plan to listen to him again -- he was just that good. We have all oohed and awed at pretty garden photos. Cavagnoro's photos often go far beyond an ooh to draw stunned gasps. You won't be sorry you attended.

And the best part ... it is FREE! The program will be held at 2:00pm in Meeting Room A in the Iowa City Public Library.

IronBelly

Here is a link that might be useful: Second Sunday Forums

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jamlover(z4 Iowa)

Delaware Co. master gardeners had him last year for one of our Mondays in March series. Very good. Brought neat slides to illustrate his presentation.

Bookmark   February 4, 2005 at 7:16AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ironbelly1

And speaking of the Mondays in March series hosted by the Delaware County Master Gardeners ...

I'll be coming up to visit with you folks on the 28th of March in Manchester. Just yesterday, I started a few cuttings of Kenilworth Ivy to share with a few who attend my lecture. I look forward to meeting you, Jamlover.

IronBelly

Bookmark   February 4, 2005 at 9:07AM
More Discussions
wanting to kill grass and weeds.
I live in south east Iowa. I fenced in an area for...
Iowacass
Bishops Weed (snow on the mountain)
I just planted some Bishops Weed that my Mom gave me....
GeeGee_
proper watering for indoor plants
I put a little water on my impatiens. Does anyone know...
bradly44
Harry lauder's Walking Stick
I have discovered that our two dogs decided to chew...
mcraney
About Dipstick!
Hi All, Does anyone know if this comes with the watering...
IrrigationSystem00
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™