HAVE: Violet Harmony, others?

bari26(6 (Cape Cod))March 31, 2010

I have a lot of Violet Harmony (historic iris, picture at http://www.hips-roots.com/photos/violet-harmony1-bf.html )

rhizomes that will be available at the end of July '10. I'd like to give them away for postage. This is an historic iris, but not really doggy looking and is an incredible grower with plenty of flowers continually. Also, may have others (some named, some unknown) available as I see how the season goes.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chellflower(8b)

I am interested in some of your iris for postage. Can you please add your email to your trade page so folks can send you emails/correspondence? Thanks!

Bookmark   April 2, 2010 at 11:52PM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Hi I am sending you an email. Thanks for the offer! vina

Bookmark   April 9, 2010 at 4:35PM

Hi again! I guess I can't send you an email. Could you please email me. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again! vina aka flowergirl34

Bookmark   April 9, 2010 at 4:38PM
bari26(6 (Cape Cod))

ummmm, I've tried to fix it so people can send me an email (something I thought I'd done last year.... sorry, it didn't work, I guess....).... but, I'll send you an email now,and sorry I'm a little late at responding here, just haven't found time for the internet lately.

Bookmark   April 13, 2010 at 8:24AM

Hi! If you sent me an email, I never received it...I think the gnomes are back in the computer again :0)...still interested though :0) vina

Bookmark   April 28, 2010 at 5:51PM
bari26(6 (Cape Cod))

aghhhh! I used the thingy here to send you the emaill... did you check mine to see if you could send me one now? I did try to fix it.... sorry I haven't looked here in a while because I figured when I didn't hear from you that you were no longer interested. I'll try again to email you here.

Bookmark   May 6, 2010 at 8:45AM
suegardens2(5)

Hi -
I hope you have some iris left. I was excited to see your generous offer. I am just getting started and would love some of your violet harmony iris and any others you might want to include at the end of the season. Please let me know how much postage will be and how you would like me to pay it. Thank you.

Bookmark   May 18, 2010 at 7:33PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Tall Bearded Iris Trade
I am so glad to see this on Garden Web! I am going...
greg-papps
WANTED: bearded Iris for Postage
Hi, I am new to bearded iris growing and was wondering...
gibsongirl74_gw
HAVE: Iris unguicularis
I have some Iris unguicularis to trade for the following: NAMED...
susi_so_calif
WANTED: Bearded iris
I am looking for tall reblooming iris in any color...
bobbih
HAVE: Bearded iris
While my bearded iris are in bloom & I can put...
Nancy zone 6
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™