WANTED: Tall Bearded Iris Trade

greg-pappsMarch 23, 2009

I am so glad to see this on Garden Web! I am going to divide part of my iris garden this year, plan on expanding the garden (I have a long way to go to fill the area I have set aside), and would love to find others to trade with. It would be soo much fun to wait tell next spring to see what I got!!! I do not know what I have but there is a good mix with more dark (almost black) ones and white with yellow beards than the others. If yours are all the same, lets make it a small trade or I will do up to 50 with gardners who also have a good mix. I would like to find several people to trade with. Just let me know when you plan to divide and I will go out and to the same and we can just mail part of out take to eachother.

Thanks!

Greg

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cjcjmass(8 Georgia)

Hello Greg,

I have at least 15 beards iris bulbs that I just have taken up yesterday looking to make a small trade since I have so many I really can not tell you exactly what color..I know there are several light purple and also some dark purple ones. yellow also

Bookmark   March 26, 2009 at 3:31PM
Nancy zone 6

I'll be dividing later this summer & would like to trade. I should have several different ones.

Bookmark   April 11, 2009 at 9:45PM
happytomato2008(wis 3)

Hello Greg. I will be dividing this summer. Send me an e-mail.

Bookmark   May 28, 2009 at 11:11PM
dantroxel_hotmail_com

I have some champaigne colored iris' I love to trade for other colors. All considered.

Bookmark   April 11, 2011 at 11:46AM
esofva(7b VA)

I would be in. I will be in a position to trade then. Have a bunch that are growing all over each other although they were only planted year before last. Want historics, modern, mix, or doesn't matter?
Deb

Bookmark   May 3, 2011 at 10:46AM
daniel3302_excite_com

I have Blue, Gold, and Lavender/Gold two-tone in abundance, and looking for other colors (but not purple), especially multi-color, and reds.

See craigslist listing attached for pictures

Here is a link that might be useful: My Craigslist posting

Bookmark   May 31, 2011 at 11:51PM
mamasllamas(6)

this is a post from 2009

Bookmark   June 18, 2011 at 3:47PM
LilianaDemelo1966

Here's one of the Tall Bearded Iris I will be dividing this Fall (or maybe sooner). I am interested in making a very simple trade. I'm new at this so one or two rhizomes is all I want to trade with anyone I'm trading for the first time. I'm hoping someone has a Tall Bearded Iris in pink in whom I can trade with. But other colors can be offered also. TBI's are the only plant I'm interested in trading at this time. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Bookmark   June 21, 2014 at 8:32PM
aquawise(zone 4 Utah)

Lilian-Looks like Champain elegance! or English Charm! What colors would you trade for! I have over 300 colors!

Bookmark   June 24, 2014 at 10:34AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Iris Planter Help!
Hello Iris lovers! I will be moving houses in a year,...
Paul.UKWILDCAT
HAVE: iris trades
i have the following iris to trade i look for barry...
arilbred
HAVE: iris albicans (old white cemetary iris) & others
I know it's the wrong time of year, but they were on...
sylviatexas1
WANTED: Iris Trade wanted
I am digging and Dividing some of my Named Iris! Would...
aquawise
WANTED: bearded Iris for Postage
Hi, I am new to bearded iris growing and was wondering...
gibsongirl74_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™