HAVE: Free for Postage

bari26(6 (Cape Cod))April 23, 2011

I'll be having some more iris rhizomes to give away this year for postage. I don't really want a trade (unless somebody insists that's the only way). I dig around July 4th and it takes about two weeks for me to get them ready. What I'll probably have are: Violet Harmony, Study in Black, Betty Frances, Thorn Bird, Yellow NOIDs, White NOIDS, Pink NOIDS; Loreley (from a trade and I have to admit, I really like this iris); Crimson King (also from a trade); Gingerbread Man (SDB) and maybe Reminiscence (MTB) depending on how it grows this year..... If anybody is interested, let me know (hopefully my email address on my profile is working this time).

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kasha77

Hi Bari-
I'd be interested in some Irises for postage, I'll check out what they look like online and get back to you! Thanks so much!
kasha77

Bookmark   April 24, 2011 at 9:44AM
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

HI! I would love, love, love some of your iris for postage. Sending you an email right now... AND THANKS! :) vina

Bookmark   April 25, 2011 at 1:19PM
retsec

I'm interested. Will send you an email.
Nancy
retsec

Bookmark   April 26, 2011 at 11:11AM
bari26(6 (Cape Cod))

Okay, I have 8 people interested so far, and maybe could take two more, but would probably not have rhizomes of all the above mentioned. (Just to let people know)

Bookmark   April 28, 2011 at 8:29AM
junesbug(8-9)

I would love to have some no trade needed i will pay postage,,, an a newbie

Bookmark   April 29, 2011 at 12:26AM
bari26(6 (Cape Cod))

Okay, I have all the people I can manage, so no more (time right now is 10:21 AM Eastern time, Friday, the 29th April). Thanks to everybody who responded, and, hopefully, I'll be able to do a good job for everybody.

Bookmark   April 29, 2011 at 9:46AM
gourdy1(5 NY)

I just started collecting Iris and would love what ever you have left over. Let me know please pvharris@gmail.com

Bookmark   May 14, 2011 at 9:08PM
for_my_kids(6)

i know that is has been 2 years but i was hoping that by now that you would need to thin out your irises again?????

Bookmark   May 10, 2013 at 6:27PM
americanfarmgirl

Would you happen to have any extra iris is the summerI am very interested and new to this garden group and started gardening a couple years ago raising irisesI have quite a few but very few are named but id love to grow my collection!I appreciate any feedback you have!

Bookmark   May 18, 2013 at 12:29AM
jdbheartsease

I am interested in your irises for postage. I sent an e-mail, hopefully, you'll get it. I know that you're not looking for trades, but please check my trade list, just incase if there's some plant that I have that you're interested in.

I'm new to irises and am looking for unusual colors. I already have the pale purple, white and yellow. Thanks for your time.

Bookmark   April 30, 2014 at 10:30AM
dawnkelsch13

Any available this year??

Bookmark   February 12, 2015 at 6:06AM
More Discussions
wanted: mdb's
Have a few SDB's, yellows, purples and one with yellow...
GrannySojourner
wanted: sweet musette tb
Have TB iris Coronation, Monsignor and (old) Cemetary...
happytomato2008
HAVE: Iris unguicularis
I have some Iris unguicularis to trade for the following: NAMED...
susi_so_calif
WANTED: Purple for any other color
I'm looking for any type or iris over 24" that...
jerrysegalla
WANTED: Iris Trade wanted
I am digging and Dividing some of my Named Iris! Would...
aquawise
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™