HAVE: tons of iris to trade for other varieties

punkjordaneMay 2, 2007

okay i have a ton of purple shade iris. three different shades of purple from light to dark, maybe a few surprises thrown in, i am willing to trade quantity for variety. i would say maybe 5 of my purples (varying sizes) for 1 small rhizome of different varieties. named or unnamed, doesnt matter. these are bearded iris and for the most part i would like to trade for the same. i have all the white, yellow, and purple i can handle, looking for bi color, pinks, oranges, burgandy, or anything interesting. willing to drive around missouri, or meet somewhere, prefer not to ship as ive never done it and dont know how to go about it. email me at punkjordane@earthlink.net if interested.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mamasllamas(6)

i have irises see my page they're easy to ship just send them priority mail I have some intersting colors would love to trade

Here is a link that might be useful: irises

Bookmark   May 18, 2007 at 10:24PM
jand01

I have a peachy pink color that is absolutley lovely. Are you still interested in trading? I am new at this too. Would love to expand my palette.

Bookmark   November 5, 2007 at 2:14PM
fohhoprez(5)

Hello! I'd love to have some of these if you have any left. I've been growing my purple iris patch and my purple garden and need more irises. I can trade handmade, organic herbal soaps, lotions, salves, toiletries or soy candles. I can make a soy candle in the scent you specify if you'd like. Please just let me know. Thanks!

Pamela
pamela -at- fohho -dot- c o m

Bookmark   February 11, 2008 at 2:26PM
More Discussions
wanted: sweet musette tb iris, sdb's
I have some iris, mostly named and some un-named that...
linlily
HAVE: Yellow Iris for Trade
Yellow iris for trade for any other color except light...
JJ30427
HAVE: Free for Postage
I'll be having some more iris rhizomes to give away...
bari26
HAVE: iris trades
i have the following iris to trade i look for barry...
arilbred
WANTED: Iris Planter Help!
Hello Iris lovers! I will be moving houses in a year,...
Paul.UKWILDCAT
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™