HAVE: 10 to 15 different bearded Iris for trade

neilzzzz(8)May 24, 2007

I am interested in trading approximately 10 to 15 different colored bearded iris (tall), for 10 to 15 different colored bearded Iris.

Shipping via a Priority Mail flat rate box. My Irises will be divided and ready by the end of June.

I believe I have some named ones, but ultimately the trader or traders would receive a variety of Iris from my collection and my grandmothers. The colors would be purples (lots of different ones), yellow, white, multi colors (lots) (edith wolford?), blue, off white, tanish, and a few others...

I am a first time trader, through the mail that is.

If you are interested in setting up a trade per the above information, please let me know.

Thanks!

Neil

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rockymountainiris(3-4)

I would love to trade with you. I could send you 15 different types of tall bearded irises. I would send mine priority also. For that many a flat rate box would probably be the cheapest way to go. Do you know how to mail them? If not let me know, I have traded many times this way and I also sell some on Ebay.
Jeanne

Bookmark   May 29, 2007 at 11:12PM
neilzzzz(8)

Thank you Jeanne!

I just sent you and email

Bookmark   May 31, 2007 at 4:36AM
west_texas_peg(8a West Cen TX)

I have a Light Lavender iris I'm dividing right now if you might be interested. Has a small delicate bloom with white beard...they are tall, about 40", have a very large fan. I expect they are named but thus far have not been able to find a photo online that looks like these.

Peggy

Bookmark   June 1, 2007 at 12:42PM
neilzzzz(8)

Peggy your Iris description sounds very nice. I am trying to trade for a variety of different Iris, so please let me know when you have some more different Iris, and then I would love to make a trade...

thanks, Neil

Bookmark   June 5, 2007 at 2:20AM
rockymountainiris(3-4)

I never got your email to me. I see you are interested in trading. If you still are, email me again. I have Beverly Sills, Olympic Challenge, Mary Frances, Pipes of Pan, Codicil, Eleanor Roosevelt, many vintage irises, lots of other colors also. I could send you some photos or a list. Thanks, Jeanne

Bookmark   July 28, 2007 at 1:47PM
neilzzzz(8)

rockymountainiris (Jeanne), I am sorry you didn't receive my email. I think the email system here on Garden Web may be a bit unreliable.

I would still like to trade, if you are still interested. Just post here and or I/we can try to email again.

Thanks, Neil

Bookmark   August 18, 2007 at 12:17PM
umabaw_hotmail_com

Neil, I didn't get the messages, try my email address above. My weather is changing rapidly now. It would be better if we wait until next spring or summer to trade. Sorry for the confusion.

Bookmark   September 24, 2007 at 9:56AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Iris Pups
As I dig and thin my Iris I find small pups or little...
aquawise
WANTED: Purple for any other color
I'm looking for any type or iris over 24" that...
jerrysegalla
HAVE: Yellow Iris for Trade
Yellow iris for trade for any other color except light...
JJ30427
HAVE: Reblooming Iris for other reblooming iris
I have the following reblooming iris to trade for reblooming...
KarenPA_6b
HAVE: have ; perennials for sun, want shade plants
Hi - I have these for sun, perennials for trade. These...
Mistee17
Sponsored Products
Girotondo Pop Small Basket by Alessi
$43.00 | Lumens
LBL Madeleine Purple Art Glass Bronze Pendant
Euro Style Lighting
Surya Smithsonian SMI2149 Indoor Area Rug - Iris Multicolor - SMI2149-23
$144.60 | Hayneedle
Rock Your Room 9 in. Black Plasma Eye Lamp K639447
$11.88 | Home Depot
Iris Suspension
LBC Lighting