have: tb iris wabash

catrinaJune 22, 2008

Hi,

This is a historic TB Iris. It has deep purple falls with a very thin picotee edge and pure white on top, yellow beards. Here is a photo of it: http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k153/Catrina53813/100_1802.jpg

I also have some of the things still available from my 3 other receint posts: balsam fir and sugar maples. These are 2-3 year old trees. Any bigger than that and they become difficult to mail. I do have lots of bigger maples and one bigger fir, but we would have to discuss postage (depending on what your sending). I also have ornemental strawberry lipstick, campanula glomerata clustered bell flower, sundrops aka evening primrose Oenothera fruticosa, hot pink yarrow Achillea millefolium, coreopsis zagrib -Coreopsis verticillata or mixed tall bearded iris (some of them do have names and very soon they will start blooming so I can seperate out the various colors) including some very nice bicolored iris. You will receive a nice large trade of the above items. I'd like to trade only at this point. No plants for postage. Here's my wish list http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina . Besides what is on my wish list I am open to suggestions especially daylilies and hosta, however please understand if I have to say no if your plants are not zone 4 hardy or if I already have them. Also due to postage increases I'd like to do a bigger trade if possible. Thanks for looking!

Catrina

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
catrina

I goofed on the photo, let's try it again

Bookmark   June 22, 2008 at 11:47AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Iris Trade wanted
I am digging and Dividing some of my Named Iris! Would...
aquawise
WANTED: Iris Planter Help!
Hello Iris lovers! I will be moving houses in a year,...
Paul.UKWILDCAT
HAVE: Iris Pups
As I dig and thin my Iris I find small pups or little...
aquawise
wanted: sweet musette tb
Have TB iris Coronation, Monsignor and (old) Cemetary...
happytomato2008
WANTED: Tall Bearded Iris Trade
I am so glad to see this on Garden Web! I am going...
greg-papps
Sponsored Products
Metropolitan Castellina 43" Wide Aged Iron Chandelier
Lamps Plus
Iris Mirrored Chest - SILVER
$499.00 | Horchow
LBL Lighting | Gelato Pendant Light
$180.00 | YLighting
ISO Head Spotlight by Tech Lighting
$268.00 | Lumens
Area Rug: Wild Roses Iris 8' x 11'
Home Depot