WANTED: want red iris and yellow iris

josephlee(5)August 21, 2011

Hello

I live in south bend indiana and I was collecting different plants from abandon propertys ,before the city tear down the home and destroy the plants around them.This was in June of this year. I saw the most beauitfull Iris Bed,she must had thousand plants.I fell in love with the veriaty of Irises she Had.The ones I fell in love with were these blood red 3 foot tall Irises and these large yellow irises.

I don't know there names and quite honestly ,I have never seen a blood red Iris before,would anybody have extra to give or trade for veggie seeds.Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aquawise(zone 4 Utah)

There are several Iris that color, Not true reds. The yellow could have been Harvest of Memories, But there are many Yellows As well. Do some homework and see if you can find something close or just the same. I have Harvest of memories and a few of the Redish ones. Just google Red or Yellow Iris and it should find you some of them. Get back with me when you think you have found what you think are the ones you saw. Then we can talk. I have over 80 colors.

Bookmark   August 22, 2011 at 11:01PM
More Discussions
HAVE: have ; perennials for sun, want shade plants
Hi - I have these for sun, perennials for trade. These...
Mistee17
WANTED: Miniature Dwarf Bearded Iris
I would love to trade for some Miniature Dwarf Bearded...
val1
HAVE: Dwarf Iris for Trade
I have the following dwarf iris for trade: Michael...
val1
HAVE: iris albicans (old white cemetary iris) & others
I know it's the wrong time of year, but they were on...
sylviatexas1
WANTED: Iris Planter Help!
Hello Iris lovers! I will be moving houses in a year,...
Paul.UKWILDCAT
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™