Hello..........we bought our house last summer. This summer, I've discovered tons of Black Widows around the foundation of my home, and in the crawlspace. There are also a few here in there throughout the yard, under rocks and such, but not too many that I can tell. I have also found a few inside the house. I don't like to use any pesticides, because I think nature should be left alone to do her thing and I know that spiders are generally a good thing. But I don't like to live with a spider this poisonous. I would like to find a way to get rid of them, that would be as non-toxic as possible, because of the kids. Any advice?