WANTED: named hosta for named tall bearded iris

irisloverinillinoisAugust 23, 2006

I found this forum and thought I would try my luck here. I've got these named hosta and I'm looking for named iris I do not have.

I do not have my list up because of moving cross country. Another moving van came today with plants, and these are the ones I can put up for trade as of today.

I will not be sending out plants till Monday or Tuesday of next week as I'm helping with a 50th wedding anniversary party this Saturday by making the cake and mints.

My e-mail is irislover61@yahoo.com. As soon as I figure out how to post it here I will do so. If anyone is interested please post here first, and in your subject line if you e-mail me, put your gardenweb name there.

Thanks for looking,

Brenda~~irisloverinillinois

Hosta for trade:

Diamond Tiara

Golden Tiara

Frances William

Midwest Magic

Sagae

Striptease

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rblegend(8)

I hope you put this request on the 'Hosta' forum! They are very nice group of people. I once offered iris for hosta,I didnt request named, but they sent me the cream of their crop!
Rae Ann

Bookmark   August 26, 2006 at 4:03PM
Nancy zone 6

I have lots of iris, but not many I can ID when they are not in bloom. Every year I intend to label them, but things just get away from me. You probably already have these: Superstition; frequent flyer (which doens't rebloom for me although I understand it is supposed to); Immortality-which rarely reblooms; Earl of Essex dependably reblooms; Rhine Nixe

Bookmark   August 29, 2006 at 11:09AM
slate_stone(z6Tn)

I don't need hosta but I like you seak iris. I have 400 or more what do you have.
slate

Bookmark   September 20, 2006 at 9:37PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Bearded iris
I am looking for tall reblooming iris in any color...
bobbih
HAVE: Dwarf Iris for Trade
I have the following dwarf iris for trade: Michael...
val1
HAVE: Iris Pups
As I dig and thin my Iris I find small pups or little...
aquawise
HAVE: Yellow Iris for Trade
Yellow iris for trade for any other color except light...
JJ30427
WANTED: Miniature Dwarf Bearded Iris
I would love to trade for some Miniature Dwarf Bearded...
val1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™