WANTED: Iris prefer Historics, have roses etc.

remy_gwAugust 28, 2007

Hi,

I would love to get some iris especially historic varieties. Un-named is fine as long as you have a pic or good description so I know I'm not getting ones I already have.

I have a list of plants for trade on my exchange page.

Remy

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade Page

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
buffbeauty

Hi Remy!

What an amazing collection you have!

I have an iris called Riverboat Blues. It's tall with large blooms of intense purple/blue. I'm sure you could google a good image. Other than that, would you like to look at my short trade list? Maybe I have something unusual that you would like. I have asimina triloba, Paw Paw root suckers. I also have a few good roses. I would love Darlow's Enigma and Reine des Violettes.

Thank you! Nice to "meet" you!

Bookmark   June 3, 2008 at 9:11AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
catrina

Hi Remy,
I came here to post my iris because I didn't have a lot of luck on the plant trade forum and saw your post. I know we traded last year, but I can't remember what we traded for. I think I may have gotten honerable from you. Do you already have my irises? Besides Eleanor Roosevelt I have Wabash, Blatant, and probably some others I'm not remembering right now. My list is at http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina . I'm interested in DL siloam gumdrop, Karl rosenfield peony, Iris little blue eyes and Iris Artic fancy if you decide you'd like to trade and find enough from my list that you would like. Also my mom has a closet full of cookbooks that she's putting in the garage sale if you'd like me to see if I can get a list from her. There are a lot of the church and organization type cookbooks that I think is what your looking for.
Thanks for looking,
Catrina

Bookmark   June 5, 2008 at 1:11PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Iris Newbie
Hello, I would like to trade my deep purple bearded...
margarita10
HAVE: Monsignor
Have this Historic for trade... Looking for TB, STB's...
happytomato2008
wanted: tb iris sweet musette
I did manage to get a trade for a piece of Sweet Musette...
linlily
wanted: sweet musette tb
Have TB iris Coronation, Monsignor and (old) Cemetary...
happytomato2008
wanted: sweet musette tb iris, sdb's
I have some iris, mostly named and some un-named that...
linlily
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™