WANTED: Iris for trade

slate_stone(z6Tn)August 17, 2005

I would trade one each of all the following iris for one piece of either of the iris Crystal Gazer or Lotus land.

Vanity

Miah Jane

Exotic Isle

Peach Jam

Alizes

Select Circle

Local color

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rootedinreadyville(Zone 7)

I don't have either of the ones you are seeking. I do have some others and I'd love to arrange a trade with you.

I am attaching the link to my trade album pages below. (Click on the sub-album headings (i.e. daylilies, irises, hostas) to view what I currently have available. I did a photo type listing so you can see what each one looks like without having to search the web for their photos.

My e-mail address is: beamscm@heartoftn.net

Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: http://photobucket.com/albums/b63/rootsandrhizomes/

Bookmark   August 24, 2005 at 11:11AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ymeador(Z7 CA)

Howdy, if you could send me an email, maybe we can work something out after I get back from a camping trip next week. ymeador@cwnet.com, probably best to send one first from my page here first, just to make sure I get it, with all of this internet security, etc I know some mail is not getting in.
Just some FYI, I have several very small pieces of Lotus Land, it does not do well here at all, I have had it planted in the ground and in pots and no good, like I said at least not here.

Yvette

Bookmark   September 9, 2005 at 5:37PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Miniature Dwarf Bearded Iris
I would love to trade for some Miniature Dwarf Bearded...
val1
HAVE: Free for Postage
I'll be having some more iris rhizomes to give away...
bari26
HAVE: iris albicans (old white cemetary iris) & others
I know it's the wrong time of year, but they were on...
sylviatexas1
WANTED: have sdb Puddy Tat to trade for white sdbs
No longer available, please check my trade list or...
illinoisdoglover
WANTED: Bearded iris
I am looking for tall reblooming iris in any color...
bobbih
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™