HAVE: Irises for daylilies

myohhmy(z5 MICH)August 20, 2005

Would be interested in trades to start up a new daylily bed. Have lots of irises to trade. Only intersted in trades of 10 or more fans/rhysomes.

Speciality iries I Have for special named trades only: TB reblooming irises of Earl of Essex, clarence, immoritality and cross stiches. Varigated zebra iris, and bumblebee delite.

Otherwise can do a mixture of named tall beared for one to one trade for named daylillies. I have Innoicence - TB white, Red Blaze TB, Betty Boop dwarf peach.

Can also do trades for un known named irises. I will trade you two for each named daylilly fan or one for one for unknown daylilies.

I am looking for any unusual daylilies. I really like the spider, doubles, purples, multi colored types of daylillies. NOT INTERESTED IN ANY DITCH, TIGGER, OR ORANGE LILLIES.

Email me if intersted but put iries or daylillies in header or will acciently delete your message.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
leedevtron(z4 MI)

Bummer love Irises, but all my lilies are orange.

Bookmark   August 21, 2005 at 6:22PM
rootedinreadyville(Zone 7)

I am interested in a few of your TB irises, especially Red Blaze.

I have many daylilies to choose from (60 different cultivars on my trade list). Attaching my link below so you can see the photos of the ones I currenlty have available.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://photobucket.com/albums/b63/rootsandrhizomes/Daylilies/

Bookmark   August 24, 2005 at 11:32AM
lcnurse59(7b)

I have many beautiful plants to trade for bearded iris. I am not pickie at this point, but would love rebloomer. Here is a list of some of what I have.Trumpet vine, deep orange blossom.
Cypress vine, star glory, impomoea quamoclit.
LambÂs ear, slachys byzantina.
White butterfly bush
Purple butterfly bush
Lilac bush.
Red azalea
Light purple azalea
Pink rose bush
Red climbing rose.
Beebalm, red, pink, lavender.
Dogwoods.
Etc.

Bookmark   October 30, 2005 at 12:07AM
myohhmy(z5 MICH)

Setting up trades for 2006 in mid May. Would love more daylilies! I am getting rid of all my unknown irises - I am sure there will be at LEAST 50 or more. I will have photos though. Plus I will be able to id more of them after they bloomed.

If you want to set something up over the winter while all we can do is dream about gardening let me know. Happy to talk garden!

NOTE ALL MY REBLOOMERS, except just a few - are new and not being trades execpt for special trades (spiders).

Bookmark   November 29, 2005 at 11:28PM
luvtogarden_zn7(z7 NC)

Hello:
If you get a chance, please check my page for my current list of Daylilies. If interested, please let me know. I would only be interested in the named Iris'.
Thank you.
Cindy

Bookmark   March 10, 2006 at 8:53PM
kabby_z8

Do you have photos of your no name iris? I have many named daylilies that I am eliminating from the garden this yr. I have LOTS of purples as well as others, photos of most. LMK!
Please use this email addy: Tickisox@aol.com

Bookmark   April 4, 2006 at 11:26PM
More Discussions
HAVE: have ; perennials for sun, want shade plants
Hi - I have these for sun, perennials for trade. These...
Mistee17
WANTED: Miniature Dwarf Bearded Iris
I would love to trade for some Miniature Dwarf Bearded...
val1
HAVE: iris albicans (old white cemetary iris) & others
I know it's the wrong time of year, but they were on...
sylviatexas1
WANTED: Bearded iris
I am looking for tall reblooming iris in any color...
bobbih
HAVE: Iris unguicularis
I have some Iris unguicularis to trade for the following: NAMED...
susi_so_calif
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™