HAVE: Reblooming irises, Allium, Bumble Bee Delite

myohhmy(z5 MICH)September 2, 2005

Time for fall trades! Lots of goodies to share..

I have a rather large bed of ONLY reblooming irises that I need to thin. My problem is my name tags have fadded. I am 100% sure there is only 4 types in there, Clarance, Cross Stitches, EARL, and Immorality. They are all rebloomers. Just won't know which are which EXACTLY - but they are all beautiful. Do kinda know which are on which side though...

For special trades I also have large allium gladiator bulbs, RARE bumblebee delite irises, and varigated irises. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Looking for other named reblooming irises, or very special named irises, or named daylillies or Super large leafed hostas or other items on my want list.

Larger trades of 10 or more only due to shipping costs. MUST use delievery confirmation.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cliffthegoalie1972(okla7)

I have lots of dwarf white iris to trade. I dont know the name, but I might be able to find out. They are bearded iris that bloom very early, many times along with the tulips. I usually send atleast 25. Im not picky about what you send me. I have atleast 30 different varieties, but know none of the names. I also have no reblooming iris....Thanks, Cliff

Bookmark   September 3, 2005 at 4:53PM
recipesaver2(z5PA.,z9Fl,z6NC)

Hi,

I have medium blue Siberian Iris, and some Catherine Woodbury daylily. Would love to trade for some of your Iris. Could you do at least one of each?

LMK
Jean
recipesaver2

Bookmark   September 4, 2005 at 10:37PM
myohhmy(z5 MICH)

still have more drop me an email if you are intrested...

Bookmark   September 11, 2005 at 11:18AM
kayjones(Mo6b)

Hi. I would like to trade for some of each of your re-blooming iris. Please email me at: plant_lady2@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Bookmark   October 18, 2005 at 7:36AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Bearded iris
While my bearded iris are in bloom & I can put...
Nancy zone 6
HAVE: Iris Pups
As I dig and thin my Iris I find small pups or little...
aquawise
HAVE: Reblooming Iris for other reblooming iris
I have the following reblooming iris to trade for reblooming...
KarenPA_6b
HAVE: Monsignor
Have this Historic for trade... Looking for TB, STB's...
happytomato2008
HAVE: iris trades
i have the following iris to trade i look for barry...
arilbred
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™