Help! I accidentally poisoned my hydrangeas!
Oh boy, what an idiot I am!
I was spraying Scott's turf builder with weed control on my grass and some got on my small hydrangeas and my calla lilies. I didn't eve worry about it, I just though surely a product like this won't be harmful to ornamental flowers. I know, I know, STUPID!
So I'm sure you know what happened. My hydrangeas and callas are all starting to wilt. They are still green, though, so I am hoping they can be saved. I washed the leaves the best I could, but I don't know how to best counter this poison.
What should I do? Water like crazy? Leave them alone? Spray something else on them? Or are they just goners no matter what I do?
Please help. Thanks in advance!!!!