Incrediball at wallyworld

madeyna(7/8)June 21, 2013

I have wanted Increball for a few years but my nurserys have never carried it and i didn,t want to mail order a twig. Imagine my suprise when I found one at walmart yesterday. So heads up to anyone looking for one.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luis_pr(7b/8a Hurst, TX)

Hydrangeas are getting discounted at Wallywqrld and Calloway's over here. Saw some 30% prices at Calloways, including standard Limelights (unusual to see here)..

Bookmark   June 21, 2013 at 2:41PM
Springwood_Gardens(6B Pittsburgh)

Incrediball also popped up at Lowe's this year. A one-gallon starter of any H. arborescens should take right off within a year or two if planted in good organic matter. So don't let the scraggly ones off the truck intimidate you...

Bookmark   June 22, 2013 at 1:11PM
luis_pr(7b/8a Hurst, TX)

Time to hurry. I noticed an unusually large number of Together & Ever Hydrangeas at Wallyworld (more than in previous years). I also saw some PW Hydrangeas at Calloways a few weeks ago but few ones left today.

Bookmark   June 22, 2013 at 3:20PM
glo4life

Yes Lowes is the best big box store to purchase shrubs, including hydrangeas within the past week I've purchased 9 hydrangeas: Annabelles, limelights and incrediball. I only look for the neglected ones and Lowes is always will to reduce the price to basically nothing...Home depot always send theirs back to grower but Lowes will reduce to sell item.. I've.included some of my receipts, happy shopping!

Bookmark   June 25, 2013 at 10:24AM
glo4life

Here's another receipt

Bookmark   June 25, 2013 at 10:28AM
glo4life

My most " expensive" one ;-)

Bookmark   June 25, 2013 at 10:33AM
glo4life

Here are the price tags, so clearly you can see, Lowes is wonderful on your wallet!

Bookmark   June 25, 2013 at 10:40AM
Joopster(5 (Chicago))

I got two 5 gallon Pinky Winky for $15 each from Lowes. I'm pretty sure they mispriced them. Since I can only fit 2 plants at a time in my sedan, I went back the next day and they were gone. I was depressed for weeks, until I visited the local greenhouse and they were selling some of their 5gal incrediballs (all ready cut back) for $5 each.

Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 5:06PM
More Discussions
Hydrangeas in wet soil
I have an empty area beside our air conditioning unit...
ryank817
Are these stems diseased?
Are These little blackish spots on the stems normal...
oberci
Blue Billow Hardy in Chicago (Zone 5)
Looking to see if anyone has grown Blue Billow in the...
kfless
Need help with hydrangea companions
Hello. I am putting in a new bed this Spring. It is...
suz9601
Hydrangea Blooms
A young macrophylla bloom. Post your pics!
catkin
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™