The Latest Arrivals

Moccasin(z9aMobileAL)June 22, 2012

For this week, I have just five new arrivals:

Golden Meadows:

and again because I love it so:

Fragrant Blue Ribbons:

Purple Haze:

Snow Mouse

Awakening Angel: (which has white backs but not shown here)

Thanks for looking.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mbug_gw

very nice selections!!

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 1:34AM
Cricket_Love(4b)

Ooooh! Where did you order from? MUST HAVE Golden Meadows and Snow Mouse! Lovely!

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 3:44AM
CindyCRNA(6a)

Great minds think alike! I just ordered Golden Meadows and Snow Mouse from Nalor. Looking forward to them as yours are gorgeous.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 8:51AM
veryblessed(6)

Great looking plants, you have to love Naylor, they always send awesome plants! I have been debating on purple haze, will have to get it now.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 8:58AM
irawon(5a Ottawa)

I like the size of your 'Snow Mouse'. I've had some of the others on my want list. I haven't seen 'Awakening Angel' in the nurseries around here (Ottawa, Canada) yet. You'll love your 'Golden Meadows'. I've had mine for 3 years now and it's grown really well even with root competition from my spruce trees.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 9:22AM
gardenfanatic(MO zone5b)

Love that Golden Meadows!! Naylor just shipped Awakening Angel and Dancing Mouse out today, or I'd add that one to my order.

I have to stop looking at this forum...I suffer from C.H.A.D. - Compulsive Horticultural Acquisition Disorder.

Deanna

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 11:59PM
garybr

This forum definitely enables us! I read the post about Golden Meadows and immediately went to the auction to get one!

Bookmark   June 23, 2012 at 12:09AM
Moccasin(z9aMobileAL)

GaryBr, you said it bro!! But I am enchanted with Golden Meadows. I found it at the HL Auction too, do not regret one
itty bitty bit getting it either.

Gardenfanatic, that is an incurable disorder you have there, and it is very contagious. So you too fell for the Awakening Angel....I'm a fan of the white backed hosta, still trying to get a hypoleuca, and AA looked like it might be related.

Irawon, I thought I was immune to the mouse craze, but apparently not. The color of Snow Mouse is irresistable, and it reminds me of Half And Half, which has the same color pattern, sort of blue-green and cream, but then for someone who does not care for real BLUE, I seem to be leaning in that direction a lot lately.

Stay tuned, for next week I have one hypoleuca and a Cathedral Windows headed to south Alabama. It was too hot for them to ship this week. We're expecting some rain this weekend, have to check the forecast for that disturbance in the Gulf.

Bookmark   June 23, 2012 at 2:03AM
More Discussions
Anyone wanna do Leaf shots? Hosta 'Dream Queen'
Who needs slo-poke 'Thunderbolt'? fwiw, hh
hostahillbilly
Seedling pics?
Decided to grow some seedlings this winter. Have to...
BungalowMonkeys
Pips in Sweden
I think the USA got our winter by mistake this year...
stoc zone 6 sweden
Hosta Trek fans … we lost Mr. Spock
May he live long and prosper in the garden … Miss...
bragu_DSM 5
donrawson
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™